My office is my cave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e8fa110c476fd72e61c1d2684c387a86.jpg
9812b4877a0b41e6ae243e8f78a89ecb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pack of smokes is such a great accessory and love how he's holding the gun all casual in that pose.

Hey I am inquiring of what kind are the display cabinets in your pictures? I like the wood touch to them. Looks very clean and classy. I really like the layout very much! And absolutely amazing collection you have there!! [emoji1319]

Hey I am inquiring of what kind are the display cabinets in your pictures? I like the wood touch to them. Looks very clean and classy. I really like the layout very much! And absolutely amazing collection you have there!! [emoji1319]

These are my custom cabinets man. I designed them. Basically they are 40x40x40 cubes. Obviously I love the classy look as well! :)
Thanks a lot!

These are my custom cabinets man. I designed them. Basically they are 40x40x40 cubes. Obviously I love the classy look as well! :)
Thanks a lot!

Wow! You designed them?! Impressive. Is there a way anyhow that I could do the same? I only need two. The one to the left in your pictures would be perfect for my space. Can you help me making that happen? I just fell in love with it. Looks a whole lot better than those detolfs. Thanks!

Back