My Office Cubicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I love the Eleanor Shelby from Gone In 60 Seconds, I was psyched when I saw someone made one, I also have a black '67 Shelby but doesn't look the same.

Thanks, I love the Eleanor Shelby from Gone In 60 Seconds, I was psyched when I saw someone made one, I also have a black '67 Shelby but doesn't look the same.

Shelby fan? Aside from the 69' Charger this is my favorite muscle car ever! I was gonna comment on the car but forgot to......:lol

Very nice.

Very cool stuff! Man, I wish I could do that with my office at work, but sadly I share it with three other people and the owners would crap!

Shelby fan? Aside from the 69' Charger this is my favorite muscle car ever! I was gonna comment on the car but forgot to......:lol

Very nice.

After I saw Gone In 60 Seconds, I was hooked. I remember at the time, most of my peers at school and all were big on Fast and the Furious and the cars in that, but I was in love with the look of Eleanor and that movie. I'll probably never own a '67 Shelby, but maybe someday I'll own a 2007 Shelby which looks a lot like the old school Shelby's.

After I saw Gone In 60 Seconds, I was hooked. I remember at the time, most of my peers at school and all were big on Fast and the Furious and the cars in that, but I was in love with the look of Eleanor and that movie. I'll probably never own a '67 Shelby, but maybe someday I'll own a 2007 Shelby which looks a lot like the old school Shelby's.

Have you seen I Am Legend yet? Theres a decent portion of the movie where Smith rips a brand new Shelby throught the streets. It sounds AMAZING and looks cool too! :lol

You should rent the original Gone in 60 Seconds (1974), IMO it was a better movie than the Cage remake, the action is unreal for its time. Its by HB Halicki. Since you brought up Fast and Furious what did you think about the Charger in that flick? Man I LOVE Chargers!

Have you seen I Am Legend yet? Theres a decent portion of the movie where Smith rips a brand new Shelby throught the streets. It sounds AMAZING and looks cool too! :lol

You should rent the original Gone in 60 Seconds (1974), IMO it was a better movie than the Cage remake, the action is unreal for its time. Its by HB Halicki. Since you brought up Fast and Furious what did you think about the Charger in that flick? Man I LOVE Chargers!

I found the cars in F and F to be a bit superfluous, BUT, my town, totally unnecessarily, has a Dodge Charger, 2006 I think, for the Police. It looks badass. I haven't seen the original Gone In 60, but much of what I love about that movie is Cage, he's one of my favorite actors.

Even if I thought I could trust people, I couldn't. Brave person. Nice stuff though.

maulfan.jpg

hahahahaha you do look like him !!!

check out me as darth maul

mau4.jpg

mau.jpg

this was like 7 years ago hehe
I wish i had an Fx light saber back then

Sweet set up MaulFan, that's great that your boss allows you to display your collectibles, I wish I could do the same at work. Anyway, great job on the set up, I can see how having Yoda there all the time can be a form of stress management when things get hectic at work, he is so calming to look at in that pose:D

Thanks Amir, it'll be interesting to see what affect the Palpatine 1:1 has on me when he's on the desk haha.

Nice setup, MaulFan! I've seen that Yoda bust before and always like it... can you tell me who makes it?

I'd like to display stuff like that in my office, but it's not that big, I have to share it with another guy all the time, and I don't have much shelf space:

cockpit.jpg

Back