My Office Cubicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i put a figure on my desk at home it would get buried and then one day id be cleaning up and id be all like "hey, an old ben figure. when did i get this?":lol

That's how my desk at home gets, sometimes I get so involved with my figure pictures, I just keep stuffing things aside and then one day I unbury it all an it's like, ohh I've been looking for that lol.

Thanks Josh. I typed out Rocky's speech to his son from Rocky Balboa, about taking life's hits and moving forward and going after what you want in the world. Helps to remember that when I feel life hitting me.

I knew that it was familiar... can't believe I missed it. :lol

Rocky was always inspirational to me. I run harder than ever when I have that soundtrack blaring in my ears. And that speech was something I took to heart as well when I saw that movie.

I knew that it was familiar... can't believe I missed it. :lol

Rocky was always inspirational to me. I run harder than ever when I have that soundtrack blaring in my ears. And that speech was something I took to heart as well when I saw that movie.

IMO you don't even have to like the Rocky movies to love the music, a definite MUST when exercising!

Arent you scared people will rip off your crap?

Not at all, my company is like a big family, I know everyone and I don't have to worry at all. I've been displaying collectibles in my space for over 2 years now. Most items catch attention, some for being a bit disturbing, like T-800's half torn off face, that got a few ladies a little, can't wait til I add Palpatine 1:1 into the mix.

My only concern is, will I want to use any of the things on display for photos or anything because I don't want to cart it back and forth a lot haha.

IMO you don't even have to like the Rocky movies to love the music, a definite MUST when exercising!

Oh, I totally agree. Just hearing that music... seems to hit you on a subliminal level, and you do your best to push harder. It's almost as if that memory of the film is so engrained in your mind and the american psyche, that you feel that spirit of determination within. I love it. Helps me every single day when I run. Especially at the end when I do my last set of pushups and sprint towards the finish line.

No steps here in my neighborhood, but it's the best I got. :lol

Well, I don't run as often as I should, but when I do it's always to Rocky music, and I've pretty much arranged tracks in an order that matches to how I set the treadmill up. I usually finish out with the music from Rocky IV when he's running up the mountain, granted it's Hollywood magic, but the imagery of a guy pushing himself to that limit is still powerful and very helpful when I'm at that point where my legs feel like they don't have anything left in them and my breath is running out.

Not at all, my company is like a big family, I know everyone and I don't have to worry at all. I've been displaying collectibles in my space for over 2 years now. Most items catch attention, some for being a bit disturbing, like T-800's half torn off face, that got a few ladies a little, can't wait til I add Palpatine 1:1 into the mix.

My only concern is, will I want to use any of the things on display for photos or anything because I don't want to cart it back and forth a lot haha.

Thats cool man, its a nice setup you got there

EDIT - HOLY **** MAULFAN REMINDS ME OF SETH ROGAN LOL

Really? It's the guy from Knocked Up, Superbad, 40 year Old Virgin

seth-rogen-you-me-and-dupree-movie-premiere-arrivals-12Dlvl.jpg

Back