my new Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Caz, Any updates to your custom Indy? And have you ordered a SS Indy yet? Just checking on your progress, brother. :whip

Hi Monkeydad16,yeah i got the mask gas bag,belt with guns, and sideshow wips and gloves to my Indi. Let me know what u think.

p1000763fb7.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2009-01-05
The gloves never fit into my Indi´s arms, so i bought other gloves for him!
p1000773pz0.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2009-01-05

Will have to sell the ones i got.

SAl

Looking good, Caz. It's a shame those SS glove hands did not fit. I like the backdrop you got with him displayed.

Just curious, have you ordered a SS Indy, or are you using different pieces that you like?

You know...... i´m afraid i don´t like SS indi at all..... neither medicom´s..... THey seem a litle skinny to me.... i´m happy with my version though.... I´ve heard reviews about the bodies been too loose on the hips and head, so that killed the litle desired i had to buy one...... what do you think? Do u have one?

Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BnF2rfHxmU

SAl

Wow! That video :horror

That guy must have gotten an extremely loose body on his Indy! I did get one from SS. It's not that loose at all. The only problem I had with mine was that the head was a little too loose. Believe it or not, if you put the figure in the freezer for about an hour, the problem is totally solved. I think it's the best Indy on the market right now. The accessories are simply awesome! What makes it for me is the gloved "fisted" hands. That's why I was wishing you could get those to fit on yours.

Going back to the loose issue, mine has been on display for a couple of months now, and he has not folded over yet. (knock on wood)

I more interested in seeing how the sculpt was painted. Any close ups of the sculpt??

Wow! That video :horror

That guy must have gotten an extremely loose body on his Indy! I did get one from SS. It's not that loose at all. The only problem I had with mine was that the head was a little too loose. Believe it or not, if you put the figure in the freezer for about an hour, the problem is totally solved. I think it's the best Indy on the market right now. The accessories are simply awesome! What makes it for me is the gloved "fisted" hands. That's why I was wishing you could get those to fit on yours.

Going back to the loose issue, mine has been on display for a couple of months now, and he has not folded over yet. (knock on wood)

I´m happy yours wasn´t that loose. And i hope he keeps sturdy in your stand. Yeah, the accesories are awsome, and i bought the mask gas bag, whips, gloves and belt through ebay with different sellers, BUT BELIEVE ME, it was kind of retarded from my part because i ended up paying one full figure in the end. The pants and jacket are from relic hunter, i love the jacket, the only problem is that when he´s got it on.... he just can´t move at all.. Maybe if i win the lottery i will buy one of sorveing studio´s jacket:lol:D

What type of body is that? If its a dragon body, you can use a drill to increase the size of the holes in the arms and legs and the Sideshow ones will fit. You'd just need to be careful that you don't make the holes too big.

You may need to shorten the arms a little, though, so you don't have monkey arms. You can do that just using sandpaper to take a little off the ends.

Back