my new Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Billy Ray, i have a jacket and pants from relic hunter coming to my mailbox... what els would you suggest i change? I´m really unhappy with the belt, is really tight.

Maybe that would be the first to go.

Sal

The Relic Hunter gear is pretty good, that's what I have on my custom Indy. The zipper on the jacket is oversized, but it's still a good jacket. The only thing that sucks on the Relic Hunter, gear wise, is the hat, everything else is great! If you are lucky, maybe the pants will come with the web belt too.

Yeah, the hat is HORRIBLE... i saw it on pics and wanted to puke. I love the new ss jacket, looks perfect. Will have to wait for that one, the pants i bught comes with the web belt, but i was reffering to the belt that carries the wip and gun, the one that is supposed to be from leather . The Hasbro one fits right in it´s body, but i have a BBI body and it´s bigger , so it´s really tight on the hips.

I´m comfortable with the shoes so those will go last. I´m looking on a ss wip also

Yeah, the hat is HORRIBLE... i saw it on pics and wanted to puke. I love the new ss jacket, looks perfect. Will have to wait for that one, the pants i bught comes with the web belt, but i was reffering to the belt that carries the wip and gun, the one that is supposed to be from leather . The Hasbro one fits right in it´s body, but i have a BBI body and it´s bigger , so it´s really tight on the hips.

I´m comfortable with the shoes so those will go last. I´m looking on a ss wip also

Sideshow's belt w/holster is available on eBay, I think it even comes with the guns. Can't provide you with a link as I am at work. The Relic Hunter belt w/holster is alos pretty nice, real leather.

Both the coiled and uncoiled SS whips are also on eBay.

You´re right, found them on ebay. will try to snap them .... Dr. Jones sinior is NEXT... i allready have the head and clothes... but my real goal would be that amazing WWII german motorcicle with side car, so i can display them nicely.

Sal

So my Relic hunter jacket and pants arrived a couple of days ago, they came perfect!
p1000079ii3.jpg

Now my Indi looks a litle better, what do you think?

p1000080eu6.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2008-11-19
p1000087yc0.jpg

Love the jacket, my only complain is that the leather is so thick that his arms loose articulation, it´s hard to make him stand in poses.... oh well.:whip

This head it´s too perfect to be a recast! So please don´t go there.

By the way, thanks Billy Ray! :D I´ll try to do more.

Your head is a recast - point final

All recasts are trash and there are no excuses.

I absolutely dislike it and will never buy one (even if it is my only chance of getting this rare sculpt)

Why do people need to do that crap? I've never once sent anyone a "nasty" PM after they insulted me. Ever. Its a silly thing to do, and it doesnt make you look tough at all...

Your head is a recast - point final

All recasts are trash and there are no excuses.

I absolutely dislike it and will never buy one (even if it is my only chance of getting this rare sculpt)

I think that Diver4 guy on Ebay should be punched in the face, especially when you see him casting other Ebay sculptor's works...but in some cases like the Arnie Kim Indy sculpt you just aren't going to find it anywhere else, and if you're buying it for personal use I don't see the harm in it.

When you skip over buying it directly from the source to purchase a cheaper recast is when it becomes a problem.

CelticP you have a very disgustingly brutally nasty PM inbound.:emperor

I think that Diver4 guy on Ebay should be punched in the face, especially when you see him casting other Ebay sculptor's works...but in some cases like the Arnie Kim Indy sculpt you just aren't going to find it anywhere else, and if you're buying it for personal use I don't see the harm in it.

When you skip over buying it directly from the source to purchase a cheaper recast is when it becomes a problem.

CelticP you have a very disgustingly brutally nasty PM inbound.:emperor

Recasts are recast , no exception.
It is wrong, plain and simple.

Only buy an original, and if you you can not find one, so be it.

It doesn't show any respect for the artist.

Back