My New Collection: Massive Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My New Collection

:thud:

Paint job is insane. That throne looks like something a king would own. The marbling looks fantastic! Color scheme really makes the whole thing pop. Took and already amazing piece and made it even better. :clap :clap :clap

Weathering on Doom came out great too. But that throne completely outshines Doom.

Glad you like him, guys!

King, thanks for the praise, man. The painter really did a terrific job

A truly awesome piece. I'm so glad I was able to finally snag one :yess:

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

A truly awesome piece. I'm so glad I was able to finally snag one :yess:

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

Your my Friend Dark Spidey, but I am so Jealous you obtaining my only True Grail, Great Score, Great Pic's Great Post,

:banghead:banghead:banghead I just need to sock more money away, :lol:lol Congrats

Big Congrats bro, that is the best dio EVER :clap

Damn you! Doom PF followed by X-Men dio #1!? I have my two Bowen grails, but the day I have these in my collection...is the day I can finally say I am truly content with my collection! Congrats bro!

*Sigh*

Someday...someday....

Your collection is full of grails and your repainted Doom PF is the best Doom PF I've ever laid eyes upon. Did you buy and have it repainted like this or it came to you looking this way. Either way I'm so impressed by your grail collection and the Doom PF just steals the whole show in my eyes. I apologize for not sneaking in here long ago to look around.

Damn you! Doom PF followed by X-Men dio #1!? I have my two Bowen grails, but the day I have these in my collection...is the day I can finally say I am truly content with my collection! Congrats bro!

*Sigh*

Someday...someday....

It will happen, man! Just be patient is all. I was lucky enough to score these at a very reasonable price

Insane Collection with some Grails :clap

Congrats!

Thank you!

Your collection is full of grails and your repainted Doom PF is the best Doom PF I've ever laid eyes upon. Did you buy and have it repainted like this or it came to you looking this way. Either way I'm so impressed by your grail collection and the Doom PF just steals the whole show in my eyes. I apologize for not sneaking in here long ago to look around.

Thanks, bro, coming from you it really means a lot :)

I actually bought Doom with its original paintjob and then I hired a French artist to repaint him. He did a killer job on him. I know it's hard to believe but he looks much better in real life. My photo skills aren't quite as good as yours yet^^
Hopefully one day I'll have a collection as glorious as yours

Very nice x-men vs sentinel dio!

Thanks it's definitely one of the most impressive pieces I've owned. Much bigger than I thought too^^

awsome awsome statues love all of them good for you

Thanks, mike! :)

Back