My New Collection: Massive Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My New Collection

fantastique!! :clap

DSC_0027.jpg

:duff

Very impressed by these Koto statues. I think Erick Sosa did a wonderful job capturing Jim Lee's X-men.

And I think they'll look good next to the x-men vs sentinel dio when I get it :rock

X-MenKoto009.jpg

X-MenKoto015.jpg

X-MenKoto014.jpg

X-MenKoto011.jpg

X-MenKoto019.jpg

X-MenKoto021.jpg

X-MenKoto025.jpg

X-MenKoto026.jpg

X-MenKoto022.jpg

Great Scores and Pic's; Dark Spidey, I would like to also see them next to X-Men vs Sentinel #1 myself

you really did an incredible job with this shot. the composition and the dimension you added with the focus is a thing of beauty

DSC_0055.jpg

you really did an incredible job with this shot. the composition and the dimension you added with the focus is a thing of beauty

DSC_0055.jpg

I actually know nothing about photography but I borrowed a Nikon D90 from a good friend and I tried to do my best. Thank you for the kind words, glad you like this one ;)

And thanks to all of you for your comments! Much appreciated :)

Just got my repainted Doom PF. Perhaps the most beautiful piece I've ever owned :thud:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

WOW! That Paint Job looks Great; Dark Spidey, the Dark highlights add more depth to Doom and the Patina makes the chair look richer, Major Congrats

Awesome collection, I need the Doom PF so bad.

Back