My New Ada Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunedin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Today I received the approval images from Ada. Again one of my personal heroes: Mr. Tom Waits. I think he looks great. What do you think?

tomwaits1.jpg

That's just killer man. Love Tom Waits. Not a bad actor either.

OH man! WHAT a nice surprise. I've wanted to sculpt Waits for well over a year now and I'm thrilled to see him done such justice! beautiful work!

Did anybody make it to any of the Glitter and Doom venues? The Phoenix show was absolutely amazing!

Once again, great work, and great idea for a commission. :)
Trev

Wow. Definitely one of her better ones. Is it me, or does Waits resemble Ron Pearlman?:lol Not the sculpt in particular, I don't mean it as an insult. I mean the real Tom Waits. I've always thought he resembled Ron Pearlman.

Wow. Definitely one of her better ones. Is it me, or does Waits resemble Ron Pearlman?:lol Not the sculpt in particular, I don't mean it as an insult. I mean the real Tom Waits. I've always thought he resembled Ron Pearlman.

At the least a close cousin-yeah very similar.

OH man! WHAT a nice surprise. I've wanted to sculpt Waits for well over a year now and I'm thrilled to see him done such justice! beautiful work!

Did anybody make it to any of the Glitter and Doom venues? The Phoenix show was absolutely amazing!

Once again, great work, and great idea for a commission. :)
Trev

You're welcome!

I'm nosy. Does anyone of you guys have commission plans at Ada's shop?

My next commission will be Joe Viterelli as "Jelly" in "Analize This". He will be a good character for any other mobster setting as well. I already started to work on a rubber-fat-man-suit, to bring the figure into the right shape.

That is a great sculpt, and I like nothing better than obscure people to have sculpted. I had to google him to know what he looks like!! But the sculpt looks like the photos I saw, and that makes for a great likeness.

You're welcome!

My next commission will be Joe Viterelli as "Jelly" in "Analize This". He will be a good character for any other mobster setting as well. I already started to work on a rubber-fat-man-suit, to bring the figure into the right shape.
I'm not going to pursue this until after the winte holidays, but I have been wanting to put together a Depp as Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas commission, though I'd want to make sure I could manage the outfit (the coat seems challenging). She's already shown she can nail Depp's likeness.

Heck, I might eventually go for an actual Hunter S. Thompson sculpt to go with it.

You're welcome!

QUOTE]

Nice sculpt! He turned out terrific! Congratulations!

Outside of the 4 series I'm kinda doing characters from as long as other people want them (Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, Aliens, Supernatural) more isoterically I someday want to get commissions for Ada to do a Sean Connery from "Outland", hire her to "officially" (as a commission) do another Milla, (because the one she made already looks too cartoonish and I know she--- or someone--- can do better and I really want one), then maybe an Alice Cooper.

I don't get much support for even the Doctor Who commissions, which has a huge fanbase, so those others will be spread out a bit since I don't think I'll get a lot of people to help with them.

i really want a kyle mclachlan (agent cooper) but would definitely go for it if anyone else would want to split the comission costs!!??
:angelsmil

would there be enough interest to start up a freaks group comission do u think?

i really want a kyle mclachlan (agent cooper) but would definitely go for it if anyone else would want to split the comission costs!!??
:angelsmil

would there be enough interest to start up a freaks group comission do u think?

Starting it's own thread to ask people is free, bro. It can't hurt to try, so go for it. Maybe Dune fans would want him too if their looks were close to pass for both? Good luck!

Back