My ManCave, updated pictures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My ManCave!!!

Looks great! What cases are you using for your 12" figures and where can I get some?

thanks everyone! I'm actually using cases that were available for a limited time from Frank and Son's where the Famcon expo is being held at next month! I hope they bring them back because they look great and are perfect. For the larger figures like Predator, i use the wine bottle cases from Michael's. As soon as i get home i'll post the measurement because someone else asked about the cases too! I use the cases for all my DX figures and the figures i think are worthy of them lol.

My cases are 8x8x14 with a black 3/4" base that's two sided. Here some more pics
1dcae4759ab56aa9e4856cddf2cd267a.jpg

88fcf6a80bc3c5fa6d6c4fca7cc23e94.jpg

Wine bottle cases, eh? I'm going to have to check out my local Michaels. Your display looks awesome!

Thank you! Just know that only the classic predator is in a wine bottle case, the rest are in cases I got from Frank and Sons a couple years ago. Hopefully they'll be more at FAMCON.

Sergiu!!! What's up man? Thanks for your kind words...no action on RS so I'm mainly here now! Doesn't compare to your collection though bro!

RS seems very dead lately. People don't visit props threads, not even collection threads anymore. Your setup is GREAT!! Again congrats! :clap

Nice setup I love your helmet collection. The Gree helmet is awesome. I usually post over at RS as well but yeah it's been dead on that forum. I will be posting more here since I collect mostly SS. Anyway great collection.

Back