My ManCave, updated pictures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big 1/6th fan but I must say yours looks very well done. Nice variety and clean. Thanks for sharing!

AWESOME shelves!!!!!but I dont think a simple velvet cape is a better choice for QS001:( IMG_4743_??.jpg

Re: My ManCave!!!

what kind of doors do you have on the shelves that have all your terminators. The Shelving unit looks like a pax wardrobe?

Please excuse the horrible iPad pics, here's my cave (work in progress)! Any comments/suggestions are welcome. Thanks for looking! Oh and my wife made the huge white Vader pedestal! Still looking at lighting options of course too...

what if you lined the helmets up on top of the detolfs and put the hot toys inside

What are the cases that most of the 1/6 figs are in? Do you a link to them and dimensions?

Wow, man. Fantastic!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapatalk

Very nice collection. Hope my man cave looks like this someday. That light saber collection is insane!

Awesome room and collection DarthAlias!

Really nice display case for the replica sabers and blasters!

Do you have a cover for your Batmobiles? I also have mine out but don't like dusting it. I am thinking of getting an acrylic case for it...but it's pricey!
Just wondering if you normally cover it.

and btw...howdy neighbor! :hi5:
(unless you live in OC Florida)

Back