My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started watching it because of how excited hunnipot got after she watched it. :dunno

Then there's the lineage from Samurai Jack, Clone Wars, Power Puff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Seemed pretty obvious what I'd find, and I was right.

where is hunnipot anyway?

she better not miss the start of S4 :panic:

ed0.gif

Crap. I still need to watch season 3. Lol.

Well its not like it has a story to catch up to. although you should give a look at the last episode or else you wouldnt know what happend to twilight (if you havent been spoiled, that is)

Well its not like it has a story to catch up to. although you should give a look at the last episode or else you wouldnt know what happend to twilight (if you havent been spoiled, that is)

I have this OCD tendency of having to watch things in order. I can't start shows half way through and if I skip an episode, I need to track it down before I can watch the others. It's weird, I know. I also don't have cable so I'd have to watch them on YouTube and that's not the most convenient way to watch TV.

I think S3 has been on Netflix for a while. I'll eventually get around to watching it. It's nice, light, fluffy filler. My wife hates watching thrillers before bed because they give her nightmares. We've been did Regular Show and are nearing the end of Adventure Time. Back to MLP :yess:

I have this OCD tendency of having to watch things in order. I can't start shows half way through and if I skip an episode, I need to track it down before I can watch the others. It's weird, I know. I also don't have cable so I'd have to watch them on YouTube and that's not the most convenient way to watch TV.

I think S3 has been on Netflix for a while. I'll eventually get around to watching it. It's nice, light, fluffy filler. My wife hates watching thrillers before bed because they give her nightmares. We've been did Regular Show and are nearing the end of Adventure Time. Back to MLP :yess:

It's unfortunate that there aren't TV shows that fill the gap between thrillers and cartoons about ponies.

Back