My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a stock pic:

Clipboard01.jpg

This is the only FIM one made so far.

PinkiePieMustacheSmall.png

Cool show! I liked the first two episodes so hope you're not hyping up these next ones too much saying the first two are the worst. Haha.

This is the funniest thread ever. I haven't laughed at a computer screen in so long. At first... I thought it was a joke. A not funny joke. But then I realized it wasn't a joke. So it was funny that grown men were advocating for this show and discussing it. Then all the people that are sticking up for it with amusing images of the ponies piqued my interest. I might give it a whirl when there's absolutely nothing better to watch or do.

I get enough crap for watching "Gargoyles" and "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and those were made for boys. Haha.

Cheer.gif

Yay! She's my fav. Do you know if the other ponies will get their own eppys too?

rainbow dash is getting some and the next episode are with the CMC's but it looks to be a hilarious one though
you can check it out here

Last edited:
Cool show! I liked the first two episodes so hope you're not hyping up these next ones too much saying the first two are the worst. Haha.

WELCOMETO-THEHEARD.gif

well i didnt find them so bad either but we all have our favorite eps that we like more so i hope you can find yours too.

btw, do you have any favorite pony yet? :panic:

Last edited:
What My little Pony Friendship is Magic has taught me:

Learn like Twilight Sparkle. We should always be trying to enrich our lives and to pursue knowledge and wisdom.

Have ambition like Rainbow Dash. We should be working hard to improve ourselves physically and to be working towards a goal. With hard work and practice we will obtain it.

Be generous in Spirit like Rarity. We should give to others and to share our accumulated wealth. If you can help somebody do so.

Love like Fluttershy. Be kind and compassionate to all those around you. Treat everybody with kindness.

Be dependable like Applejack. Be there for your friends and be ready to offer a helping hand. Be honest in all situations.

Enjoy the simple things in life like Pinkie Pie. Learn to laugh and to enjoy life. Simply by laughing and smiling it will improve your mood. Life isn’t all work learn to have fun as well.

This most recent episode with Rarity and her sister was great.

I think Fluttershy is my favorite pony, but Rarity and Pinky Pie are extremely close as well.

My favorites:

Rarity
Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy (tied)
Twilight Sparkle
AppleJack
Rainbow Dash

I'd have to say:

Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Rainbow Dash

I want to get the shirt "Twilight uses lecture! It's super effective!"

btw, do you have any favorite pony yet? :panic:

Pinkie Pie. Hilarious. The rest? Meh, whatever. I am not in love with the show but I must admit I'm 5 episodes in and plan on watching more whenever I'm cooking/cleaning and the like. Sad I can't sit and watch uninterrupted because the animation is gorgeous.

This show makes me wish I had a daughter to enjoy it with. In the meantime, maybe I can finally relate to my girl students when it comes to pop culture. They'll think I'm so cool if I can talk My Little Pony with them! Haha.

Pinkie Pie. Hilarious. The rest? Meh, whatever. I am not in love with the show but I must admit I'm 5 episodes in and plan on watching more whenever I'm cooking/cleaning and the like. Sad I can't sit and watch uninterrupted because the animation is gorgeous.

This show makes me wish I had a daughter to enjoy it with. In the meantime, maybe I can finally relate to my girl students when it comes to pop culture. They'll think I'm so cool if I can talk My Little Pony with them! Haha.

spike__s_moustache___mlp_thingy_by_kyun_kun-d34mir5.png

and hell yeah! pinkie pie rules!

Todays eppy was good... the cutie mark crusaders are growing on me, but I hope there's not too many more episodes with them as a focus :lol

heh, i'm surprised I liked it as much as I did.

I think cause of Zecora. I love her, she's fun.

Back