my life size michael keaton batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this a lot. Shoulders look much better (to me) with the cape pulled back a bit. They did a nice job on this. How does the paint job on the face look up close? Face paint jobs don't photograph well unless you know what you're doing. I can never get good pics of things I have.

Congrats on a sweet looking piece. :clapI like the Keaton Batman the best as well.

Detale78!! thanks brother! You know that you are welcomed anytime man!!! anytime!!!!

Here are some more shots

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

Looks MUCH better with the arms exposed, Rick. Very sweet piece. Just needs a Godaiking repaint. ;)

-Joe

I definitely agree it's perfect with the arms exposed. I do agree with the cape covering the arms, it's too narrow that it looked like it didn't have arms. I honestly thought it didn't have arms at first.

But with the last pics, it is pure perfection.

Godaiking you are true perfection my friend! and I am coming along your way buddy!!

@rorywan glad you liked it buddy, however I am taking everyones advice on doing a couple of extra changes

@Remy glad you liked it bro!

You're welcome bud.

My god, I seriously think that is the coolest life-size figure I have ever seen. Wow! Just...wow!!! :)

I like this a lot. Shoulders look much better (to me) with the cape pulled back a bit. They did a nice job on this. How does the paint job on the face look up close? Face paint jobs don't photograph well unless you know what you're doing. I can never get good pics of things I have.

Congrats on a sweet looking piece. :clapI like the Keaton Batman the best as well.

Hey bro, i dont photograph good at all, the paint job its not too bad. Looks a whole lot better in the dark, thats where my good buddy GODAIKING COMES IN!

Looking good, saw it on the BOTB too. Are you still interested in getting some suit parts from me?

Back