My Latest Acquisition! 1:1 Indy Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman6886

Super Freak
Reaction score
FULLSIZE UPDATE PAGE 3!

Thought I'd share this with all the Indy freaks on the forum. My 1:1 Indy bust! Sculpted by Phil Robinson, painted and finished by Bjorn Elmgren-Thulin, who sculpted the base. The bust is dressed in an accurate shirt from Wested and Herbert Johnson fedora.

I'm incredibly happy with how amazing this looks in person. Like Ford's right in front of me!

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3736-1.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My latest Indy acquisition!

Very nice. Congrats-- and thanks for sharing.

Wow, that's amazing!

Oh, that reminds me mfisher, I'd been meaning to take a few shots like these :lol :

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg

Nice bust. I like it alot. I especially like the base on it. One thing though it has a typo on the plaque. It says "last" ark instead of "lost". Other than that, awesome bust.
Jim

Bandwith exceeded :(

me too, cant see a damn thing, maybe thats good for my wallet

Sorry bout that. Pics should hopefully be viewable again in two days.

Nice bust. I like it alot. I especially like the base on it. One thing though it has a typo on the plaque. It says "last" ark instead of "lost". Other than that, awesome bust.
Jim

:monkey4 I didn't even notice that! Now this might start to bug me. Hmmm, as much as I love the base, maybe the typo will give me further incentive to try and make a full size statue out of him.

Is it a Howard S. bust? I have one of Howards Indy busts which I've attached to a mannequin. Looks great.

Hey,
sorry to point that out. I still think that bust is killer and the base is awesome. You can alwasy just get a new plaque there are plenty of talented plaque makers that can make a new one and fix that typo.
Jim

Pics are back up! :D

Hey,
sorry to point that out. I still think that bust is killer and the base is awesome. You can alwasy just get a new plaque there are plenty of talented plaque makers that can make a new one and fix that typo.
Jim

No worries, jaakub. It doesn't really bother me too much. :)

Is it a Howard S. bust? I have one of Howards Indy busts which I've attached to a mannequin. Looks great.

It's not, but that too is an awesome bust to own! Got any pics?

Last edited:
Pics are back! Looks AWESOME!!! Very nice! I saw it when this was offered on TheRPF, I came very close to getting one myself, but the I think the missus would kill me if I got ANOTHER 1:1 Indy bust :)

I really like his expression. The paintjob looks very realistic, did you do it yourself? I think it looks way better than the one I saw from the maker.

I havn't painted mine yet, it's a daunting task, because I want it to be very realistic!. I'll try to snap some pics later today :)

Thanks Kredepops! It was professionally painted by Elm Studios. I wouldn't dare use my amateur skills to try and paint such a rare and amazing sculpt myself :lol.

Here's one more pic, with the rest of the gang:

IMG_4043.jpg

Thanks Kredepops! It was professionally painted by Elm Studios. I wouldn't dare use my amateur skills to try and paint such a rare and amazing sculpt myself :lol.

Here's one more pic, with the rest of the gang:

IMG_4043.jpg

Nice collection! Wow, that ToD dio is alot taller than I thought. I still haven't bought that thing yet. Maybe later this year.

Back