My (Kurgan) Confession: I have never seen Highlander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of you Freaks have been going on and on about this "Kurgan" fellow... I had no idea who he was or what movie he was in. And I consider myself a huge movie nerd.... Had to break down and do a google search... I'll throw Highlander in my Netflix queue...

You've made the right choice... be sure to inform us how you life is changed by this experience.

galactiboy said:
You've made the right choice... be sure to inform us how you life is changed by this experience.

...in a 750 word or less essay.

Welcome to the Krusade, your life will never be the same again.

I don't think there's been a day in my life, literally, where I didn't mention or quote Star Wars or The Highlander. At first you will be tempted to cut off heads, and sing Queen, and you should. Just get it all out of your system now, because the longer you hold it in, the worse it gets! Besides, who wants to live forever?

abstractharmony said:
I too must admit to think it was merely 'OK'.

Although that being said - I do think that Medievil Kurgan would make a great figure.

At least I wont be alone for the beheading ceremony.:lol

abstractharmony said:
I do think that Medievil Kurgan would make a great figure.
Thats basically the bottom line. You can love or hate the movie , but there is no denying the fact the a Medieval Kurgan in full armour could be the greatest 12" of PF figure of all time!!!

Its all about Medieval F'n Kurgan!!!

kurgan2.jpg

At first you will be tempted to cut off heads, and sing Queen, and you should. Just get it all out of your system now, because the longer you hold it in, the worse it gets! Besides, who wants to live forever?

Well said.

Wow, you have never seen it?!?!

It's a classic.

WANT....TO LIVE....FOREVERRRRRR.

;)

sideshowpdx said:
Some of you Freaks have been going on and on about this "Kurgan" fellow... I had no idea who he was or what movie he was in. And I consider myself a huge movie nerd.... Had to break down and do a google search... I'll throw Highlander in my Netflix queue...
Just make sure its the first Highlander - that truly is a great classic. Part 2 and 3 do nothing but destroy the myth set up in the first movie, IMO. :monkey1

pixletwin said:
Just make sure its the first Highlander - that truly is a great classic. Part 2 and 3 do nothing but destroy the myth set up in the first movie, IMO. :monkey1
Yeah, avoid the sequels like the plague. They're terrible and make absolutely no sense in context with the first film.

The original Highlander is one of my all time favorite movies. Make sure to check out the director's cut if you can.

I was lucky enough to see Highlander twice in the theaters 20 years ago. I remember going out and buying the soundtrack right afterwards. Great movie. Great soundtrack.

Back