My JOKER HOT TOYS video showcase.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great video?? i think its just so so normal.. nothing great bout panning a camera from down to up, changing poses of the figure... n incorporating some scenes from the trailer... no offence.. n this is not a personal attack whatsoever but i dun think the guys are being honest to u solidsnake... nice effort though... hope u can take some honesty from me...

what do you want him to do , stand on the ceiling and spin the camera around ?. :confused: His videos rock . :rock

jeeeezzz..... i didnt even say the video was bad... it was jus normal to me.. nothing great like u guys think... this is a 'forum' rite??? where we can share 'opinions'???? oh well... bring on the torches & burn the witch....

ok but seriously what would you recommend doing with a figure on a video.
Too many special effects just make it cheesy and seeing as though the figures don't talk or walk theres not much else to do.
I think the video is awesome as always.

great video?? i think its just so so normal.. nothing great bout panning a camera from down to up, changing poses of the figure... n incorporating some scenes from the trailer... no offence.. n this is not a personal attack whatsoever but i dun think the guys are being honest to u solidsnake... nice effort though... hope u can take some honesty from me...

hey np !! I am cool !!
just doing this for fun man !!
I wish I had A full on studio to do a more proffesional job but If you can do better I would like to see ya try and share some of your input with me.

jeeeezzz..... i didnt even say the video was bad... it was jus normal to me.. nothing great like u guys think... this is a 'forum' rite??? where we can share 'opinions'???? oh well... bring on the torches & burn the witch....

There is constructive feedback then there is your last couple of posts...i'll get the matches...:duh

Back