Action Figure my joes and cobras..lots of wips 11/5 ninjas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..cobra stinger suit interest?

think i have it..woot!!

what do you guys think about doing them in all white? that way, they can be dyed to whatever color you wanted..??
i can do them in any color..blue, red, black, yellow..brown..white, green...gray....tan...orange...purple....
if i do them in all white for you guys to dye..if you tell me the color that you are gonna do...i can use a thread that would be closer to it and that way, you won't have white thread showing through...does that make sense? lol...

Last edited:

good idea... can you print the red cobra logo on the front...

I think it would be great if you could get one material/shade of gray that we agree on and do the run. I like custom colors as much as the next guy, but it would be nice to have an unofficial-official 'look' for our drivers. Gray is difficult to dye without getting too pink, too blue, etc.
But that's just me, and I'm whiny. LOL

oh i have a nice light gray...think it's perfect...ive got to do a few more small tests, to make sure that my top pattern is perfect..and once it is..i'll do a gray one and start to show them here...

anyone looking for a good Doc outfit? i just got some nice tan that would work great..adding his suit to my to do list...

once ski gets the new sgt slaughter head done..i may have some black pants and wrist bands that i can offer up...

Last edited:

for those of you not looking at the other thread...which you should be..more updates over there for the stinger suit...
cobragraypants1_zps56089010.jpg

purplepants1_zpscbb6122b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..but mostly cobras...err..cobra...

thanks for all of the fb you guys...im working on getting the desert trooper and parts to make the blue officer in the tan gear..so those will be nice when i get them...

i think someone should make this version of Bats...lol..oddly enough, i have an old shirt of that color...and man, it's bright...

33286_zps973b01c0.jpg

has anyone ever tackled ones like blowtorch or bar-b-Que? those i would love to see done by someone(or me even)....i have the fabric to do some of their jumpsuits i think...but getting BBQ's head would be the tricky part...ever think of doing that one, Mando? or serpentor? man..would love to see Serpy..i happen to know where you all can get a gold jumpsuit for him....;)

i'm down for that version of bats. that would be cool.

Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..

Yea bright colors, but I think the scheme looks good on the BAT.

since im finally getting parts to finish up my viper..i started to piece him back together..needs a lot of work..some painting, etc..but getting there..
viper5555_zps45218abb.jpg

and def new pants..use my new pattern..these are like EMO tight...lol

Last edited:

got my stuff in from TA...added his vest and knee pads and a belt

viper7777_zps2c73953b.jpg

ive got enough new goodies to work on
hawk..some cobra troopers...ummm..viper..plus who knows what else...woot!

think you can do any ninja pants and top vest, reason i am asking is i want to do a dice figure. the purple you have is perfect,like the sideshow ninja vipers but purple and black lace on the vest

Back