My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't extremely accurate, but it is signed by greedy Nazi collaborator Walter Donovan himself.

643912_10151107428527081_463697958_n.jpg

Beautiful! What idol is that? And how much? :)

Hey Lu, the idol i got is a gobler. Not sure from which run of them but i've done enough research to be content that it's legit. The gobler idol is supposed to be cast from a
production original, not screen used, and was electroplated at the same vac-metaliser that did the original idols, ark and C-3PO. It's one of the most accurate replicas out there of the
fertility idol. The opportunity to buy one does not come up very often, so when i saw one for sale i could'nt pass it up!
As far as price, let's just say i did'nt see much back from 700. Worth it though, in my opinion:)

I have an unfinished Ozzymandius Idol that I got back at the beginning of summer. Gonna finish it myself, but deciding which road to take. Think I may weather mine more historically.

Just picked up a detolf the other day, have started to fill it with the props i've got so far. Some are still on their way or being made20140925_184313.jpg

Will add more photos as they arrive

Looking great so far! I'm still on the lookout for a Nurhachi urn. Jealous!

Looking great so far! I'm still on the lookout for a Nurhachi urn. Jealous!

Jay, there's one on ebay right now, same as mine. Bidding starts $99. It's not the best replica out there, but is a decent placeholder.
Also just saw an Azuma urn sell for over 500. Hope this helps :)

Saw that. And a lot containing the markpoon Urn -which is near perfect. Watching that auction for now. Thanks for the heads up!

I have a birthday not too far off. Have a bullwhip on it.

A couple of props arrived, and i i've added them to the display. Found a nice frame for the sanskrit cloth that fits it and the detolf perfectly. Third shelf is looking empty, still waiting on grail diary, grail, atlantean medallion, and have some other stuff i've ordered to round out the two top shelves. Can't wait to have it all done!!

20141002_073419.jpg20141002_073607.jpg20141002_073646.jpg

Ahh I see you got one of the Nazi crates offered on the rpf. Those scaled crates turned out great. That is the 1/6 scale version isn't it?

Ahh I see you got one of the Nazi crates offered on the rpf. Those scaled crates turned out great. That is the 1/6 scale version isn't it?

Yep sure is. There is some great stuff on that forum. Sometimes i need to force myself to log off so i don't keep trying to join interest threads.
The crate is from peter74, who works with serednab and a couple of others to form PropMovieStudios. Happy with how it turned out.
If you have time you should check out the cartoon gun and bullets serednab is making from Who framed Roger Rabbit. The collector's edition looks awesome and is limited to 25
Not sure if it's something your into but worth a look anyway :)

Great addition, you should say that those are excellent replicas from my friend Fedora_smith if my eyes don´t fail, isn´t it?

Great addition, you should say that those are excellent replicas from my friend Fedora_smith if my eyes don´t fail, isn´t it?

How could your eyes possibly fail? They are some of the keenest eyes in the prop replica community. You are indeed correct, Pere also makes some excellent replicas.
Must be a spanish thing? :lol

My indy prop display is basically done, until more fantastic replicas are made. Loved researching and 'hunting' them down
20141022_171605.jpg 20141019_153447.jpg 20141002_171553.jpgRaiders 20141022_171641.jpg Temple of Doom 20141022_171710.jpg Last Crusade
20141022_171735.jpg and Fate of Atlantis (PC) 20141022_204411.jpg

Yep, still going after more indy props to add to my collection. ( may need help, probably too late though :panic: )
Just received an excellent replica of the Ark cherubs that adorn the lid of the lost ark. It was vac-metalised at the same company in the uk that did the original ark, fertility idol and 3po.
Also was able to pick up the nicest version of the cross of coranado, this replica has stunning detail that my average pics of it just wont show.
Next indy props that are on their way are replicas of the sankara stones made by a very talented prop-maker, can't wait !!20141110_153926.jpg20141112_174235.jpg20141115_080025.jpg20141115_075719.jpg

Back