My IM2 Mark IV Hot Toys Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toys2 takes to long to get the figures.
I want the figures the day they release in hong kong.
I dont mind paying top dollar to get the figure day one.mark 4 came late because I wanted to review T-800 (t1) first.

To each his own ...but imo that's a waste of money, i'd be a very poor man if i let my patience get the better of me, besides it's safer to buy from a later batch as sometime the first batch of a figure has some problems.

I dont mind paying top dollar to get the figure day one.
mark 4 came late because I wanted to review T-800 (t1) first.

Its cool you can afford that and I love your reviews but I could rant about that so much. It wouldn't be about you personaly snake but more the problem with ebay in general. The price of these things are getting pushed up and up just because people are willing to pay that much for them. People often complain why is one such figure so expensive is it because it's so good or rare and often its because people are willing to pay that much. Guys if you think the price is too high don't pay it. And remember this anyone why wants to complain about high prices. Anyway rant over. Nothing to do with you personally snake just collectors in general. :peace

Considering i picked mine up from Toys2 on Dec 10th 2010..Snake here got his before i did...don't know about that.

It is still a ____ing rip off to pay almost $300, even more so if you really are not getting it earlier then guys like me..*pops collar*.

man these reviews are solid! really like your reviews A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own :clap

huh?!? i thought i heard something........

Considering i picked mine up from Toys2 on Dec 10th 2010..Snake here got his before i did...don't know about that.

It is still a ____ing rip off to pay almost $300, even more so if you really are not getting it earlier then guys like me..*pops collar*.

got mine from toys2 Dec 3rd....but SNAKE said he delayed getting the figure to review T-800 so maybe he would have gotten it before the both of us then.....*pulls up zipper* :nana:

All else considered I'd rather wait a couple of weeks to buy the figure for about half that price...

Regardless of price that was a great review as always SOLID keep it up bud

got mine from toys2 Dec 3rd....but SNAKE said he delayed getting the figure to review T-800 so maybe he would have gotten it before the both of us then.....*pulls up zipper* :nana:

A week or so difference does not justify spending almost $300 for this..even paying for this at a later date at that price is brucked...if he were smart he would have bought from Toys2 and saved some cash, since he intended on reviewing this at a later date, not like he pumps out reviews consistantly or anything.

Ultimately i still win though...no comment there. *uncovers eyes at the sound of zipper sealing*

Wait now...

11-29-2010, 08:29 PM #2429
0o Ruiner o0
Just a little freaky
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Posts: 61 Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNeely16
Glad I pre-ordered this one. It looks great. How long do you think it will take to hit toys2??

i contacted eric a few weeks back about it & he told me sometime in early january

So, you got yours on the 3rd of Dec???...this was your post just 3-4 days prior to recieving this figure?..you make no mention of even a shipping notice given to you at all..am i wrong? or were you unzippin earlier to jank off?..if so, keep that mouse in the house sir.

Last edited:
I dont mind paying top dollar to get the figure day one.
mark 4 came late because I wanted to review T-800 (t1) first.

Made me think of this retard....

cashmanhotslut.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Pg6y_fHYso" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

A week or so difference does not justify spending almost $300 for this..even paying for this at a later date at that price is brucked...if he were smart he would have bought from Toys2 and saved some cash, since he intended on reviewing this at a later date, not like he pumps out reviews consistantly or anything.

Ultimately i still win though...no comment there. *uncovers eyes at the sound of zipper sealing*

Wait now...

11-29-2010, 08:29 PM #2429
0o Ruiner o0
Just a little freaky
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Posts: 61 Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNeely16
Glad I pre-ordered this one. It looks great. How long do you think it will take to hit toys2??

i contacted eric a few weeks back about it & he told me sometime in early january

So, you got yours on the 3rd of Dec???...this was your post just 3-4 days prior to recieving this figure?..you make no mention of even a shipping notice given to you at all..am i wrong? or were you unzippin earlier to jank off?..if so, keep that mouse in the house sir.

UMMM yes that was my post (you dirty little stalker) & i got my shipping notice the day after since it was previously pre-ordered...i don't need to tell the board when i get a shipping notice.. (who rly cares about my fig being shipped to me besides me) i live in montreal as u can see & toys2 is in markham so it only takes a day or so for me to get my figure...I'm not in germany where it probably takes a week or more for you to receive it over there in europe... :slap

lmao i cant believe you would go back to look at my previous posts to see if i was telling the truth get serious kiddo :monkey2

you seem to be offended about the fact that some collecters got their mkIV before you:monkey2

UMMM yes that was my post (you dirty little stalker) & i got my shipping notice the day after since it was previously pre-ordered...i don't need to tell the board when i get a shipping notice.. (who rly cares about my fig being shipped to me besides me) i live in montreal as u can see & toys2 is in markham so it only takes a day or so for me to get my figure...I'm not in germany where it probably takes a week or more for you to receive it over there in europe... :slap
lmao i cant believe you would go back to look at my previous posts to see if i was telling the truth get serious kiddo :monkey2

you seem to be offended about the fact that some collecters got their mkIV before you:monkey2

First off... :lol:lol:lol

Second, are you really getting mad?. :lol

And :lol at "offended"...

Just for know, someone have try and suceed to reproduce the pose of the pics :
IM2_MarkIV_PR6.jpg

It can be done. I had the Mark IV that pose for awhile. I had to remove the legs from the body. Pose them then put the legs back on the ball joints. The legs will not snap back on due to the diaper. The upper body just took some time to get it in the correct pose.

Back