My IM2 Mark IV Hot Toys Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can't you post your reviews in the offical IV thread like everyone else? ...do we really need a new thread for every new solidsnake review?, i know your video's are well made but does that make them any more important then someone else's?

Abdomen articulation potential (extension) is not fully explored. This was shown by other youtube videos a few days after Mk. 4 was released.

I like hearing Solid's opinion, and his consistency and continuity on reviewing high end ____ lends a certain weight and capital to his reviews that (imo) merit these threads. I would have never stumbled upon his review if it was in the massive thread. Same for wookster/Crawford reviews.

Abdomen articulation potential (extension) is not fully explored. This was shown by other youtube videos a few days after Mk. 4 was released.

I dont like to push the figures to the limit.
I am not about to gamble with a $279 figure.
you get the idea that it has articulation in the abdomen.
thanks for the input.

Why can't you post your reviews in the offical IV thread like everyone else? ...do we really need a new thread for every new solidsnake review?, i know your video's are well made but does that make them any more important then someone else's?

:goodpost:

This should be in the Mark IV thread.

thanks for the input.

Is that Canadian because those are like UK prices you are quoting?

What is the exchange rate from Canadian to pounds? If not I'm glad it's not just the UK getting screwed over with prices.

thanks for the input.

Where are you buying this for $279??? You live in Canada and could have paid this figure like $190 in all from toy square...

Last edited:
Yea after all, this figure is coming from Japan. :lol

$279? ..ya gotz rip pafff seeeeen!.

I think this guy needs to learn how to purchase from toys2 lol

Does it really matter? You guys are so ____ about things it's hilarious...

toys2 takes to long to get the figures.
I want the figures the day they release in hong kong.
I dont mind paying top dollar to get the figure day one.
mark 4 came late because I wanted to review T-800 (t1) first.

my bad then thought you bought him recently.

I always look forward to watching SolidSnake's reviews. Great Job man! I can put this fig down. The articulation is just amazing and I am able to achieve many movie iconic poses.

Back