My humble collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Ray

Super Freak
Reaction score
My collection has been in storage for almost two years, with the exception of a few figures. We were planning on selling our house at the time so we were "staging" it...my "toys" had to go away for a while. We decided not to sell after several months on the market and then I spent half a year in Afghanistan. This past weekend my mother in law gave us this really nice curio cabinet...which I was sure was destined to house my wife's nick nacks. Imagine my surprise when she said I could use it for my "toys". Spent today setting it up with my meager collection of Sideshow stuff...

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_38961.JPG

IMG_39223.JPG

IMG_39114.JPG

IMG_39183.JPG

IMG_39202.JPG

IMG_39211.JPG

Nice display groupings but you might want to look into some custom glass doors so you aren't blocking the viewing of some of the better figures like Vader, Maul and Stormtrooper with the doors shut.

Yeah, that's the only thing that really bugs me about the cabinet...that and the fact that there aren't peg holes all the way up and down for the shelves. It limits placement of the shelves and wastes a lot of space. I suppose I could drill more holes, but the logistics of getting them all equally spaced and level gives me a rash just thinking about it.

I would unscrew the doors and just be resigned to dusting once in a while because with the doors open you have a really cool display. :)

Back