my home theater....figures coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! looks pretty sweet!! that is my dream to have my own theater!!! I even started collecting some Movie Banners to put in my theater that will never happen, lol!!!!

peace

paul

It will man..i said it will never happen as well...here are a couple more for ya...
DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0210.jpg

outstanding on the detolf!! love the home theatre. we are hoping to have room for that when we move.

Funny thing...i never thought of having one but when we moved, we were fortunate to have a 3 car garage with 3 attached rooms to it. One day, i said "hmmm.....wonder how it would be to have our own movie theater." So, i started doing some research and set out a budget for it (This is the most important part, because the W.A.F (Wife acceptance factor) has to agree)

Started clearing everything out from storage (hardest part) Here are some pics before...

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0073.jpg

After...

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

My father in law is a landscape architect....he is just a master of his craft....here is what he did for my wife and I as a wedding present

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

ummmm yea, freakin awesome!!!! what speakers do you have? ive been looking into Klipsch!!!

peace

paul

ummmm yea, freakin awesome!!!! what speakers do you have? ive been looking into Klipsch!!!

peace

paul

Kef q70's for the front (Discontinued and when kef used to be british based, now chinese based)..hsu research center channel, and boston acoustics surrounds, and hsu research subwoofer.

For the price, i would seriously look into hsu research, thier stuff is amazing!

Dude that back yard was a wedding gift? :horror Unbelievable, just amazing man! Very nice.

Yeah....He built 2 koi ponds with a waterfall...all natural, with all real rocks....this is what the backyard used to look like...

DSC02308-1.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

DSC02303.jpg

and our custom built bbq....

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02466.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

Plain and simple...with the backyard...home theater...i wanted to create a place where we wouldnt even have to leave and plus we love to entertain friends and family :banana:banana

ill be over tomorrow man, looks like fun!!!! lol i think my parents have the same pool liner!!!!!

peace

paul

Thanks for all the kind words...I have a ton more figures to display....just havent gotten around to doing it yet. After looking at some of the dedicated display rooms here, im thinking of converting my last room near my theater into a display room just for my toys. Dont know if the wife would approve but its worth a shot :)

Thanks for all the kind words...I have a ton more figures to display....just havent gotten around to doing it yet. After looking at some of the dedicated display rooms here, im thinking of converting my last room near my theater into a display room just for my toys. Dont know if the wife would approve but its worth a shot :)

:lol hey,do what i did "honey,you can have the whole house,i just want 2 rooms":D

Back