my home theater....figures coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhhhhh wow I cannot wait till you have it set up!!!

Me neither.....been working so much and some nice pieces being held up in the mail....so that equals stalling!! :banghead

Guess i just have to do with watching top gun and iron man this weekend....:chew

That is a kick ass setup, I love those chairs. What kind of sound system are you going to run in it?
I wish I had a job that I got paid big bucks in so I could finish my basement and make a movie room out of it too. :monkey2

That is a kick ass setup, I love those chairs. What kind of sound system are you going to run in it?
I wish I had a job that I got paid big bucks in so I could finish my basement and make a movie room out of it too. :monkey2

For now, im currently running 7.1 boston acoustics speakers with 2 velodyne subwoofers, sony es receiver, sony blu ray player, 720p mitsubishi projector, directv hd dvr, apc - 15 battery backup, 120" elite screen.

Hopefully sometime this year, move my kef q70 speakers from living room and add new kef center channel along with my 2:35 to 1 150" screen and anamorphic lens and 1080p projector.

THe chairs are super comfy and you can literally fall asleep in there, i have done that so many times...in time, you will have your basement done, just focus and work hard for it. :peace

I disagree, I believe collectives will improve it drastically and will making it more cinema oriented…add some figures man!!!

Or, dont ruin the collectibles by putting them in a room with 2 giant subs in it, they will vibrate off the shelves. :lol

Yeah...there is no way to put the figures inside the theater with the bass turned up....sometimes i hear the rattle in the concession area, i could just imagine what it would do to the figures.:emperor

Sorry it took so long...finally got a chance to setup one of my detolfs...

DSCN0206.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0217.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

Great way to start your collection,and you have a lot of space to play with. Keep it up man.

Wow!!! looks pretty sweet!! that is my dream to have my own theater!!! I even started collecting some Movie Banners to put in my theater that will never happen, lol!!!!

peace

paul

Back