my home theater....figures coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spectramr2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well,

I have been a long time lurker and finally decided to register, i have been collecting vintage star wars figures for a while as well as recently the hot toys and medicom dark knight line. I am in awe of some people's display and collections here and just wanted to share my home thater and show where my new display will be at. Thanks to everyone for some great ideas here, i have recently bought 3 ikea detolfs and will snap some pics as soon as i have everything set up...in the meantime, here is where i spend a lot of my time at....and where all the figures will be displayed as well.

DSCN0116.jpg

The Detolfs will be placed within this area above.

DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0123.jpg

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

Looks great! Can't wait to see it outfitted with your collection.

Now all you need are some genuine Cocoboloboy display shelves to put them on. :naughty

Holy Testicle Tuesdays!

WOW MAN! :google

hahaha...thanks for all the compliments...the figures will go in this weekend hopefully, still waiting on some dc direct and kotobukiya batman's and boba fett....i must have spent at least close to $1k in displays and figures over the past 3 weeks.....man, this forum is both addiciting and costly to my wallet but im loving every second of it :)

looking good man, get some nice displays in them corners and maybe a lifesize terminator and darth vader in the front beside you screen it will kick ass.:lol

ps: love the popcorn machine, mines identical except red. you'll love it and hate it. always a clean up job around mine anyways.

Awesomeness...you have a fantastic canvas there...now fill it with collectibles! :banana

looking good man, get some nice displays in them corners and maybe a lifesize terminator and darth vader in the front beside you screen it will kick ass.:lol

ps: love the popcorn machine, mines identical except red. you'll love it and hate it. always a clean up job around mine anyways.

Was thinking about that....maybe a life size yoda or boba fett (my fav)...tell me bout the clean up, especially when you got kids around and the salt is flying all over the place....:D

Was thinking about that....maybe a life size yoda or boba fett (my fav)...tell me bout the clean up, especially when you got kids around and the salt is flying all over the place....:D

salt:banghead, popcorn:mad:, used bags and bowls:duh, and oh yeah cleaning the actual machine:monkey2.

but man the popcorn does taste much better than microwave. i actually have my machine upstairs in the kitchen away from the movie/display area. tends to make cleanup alot easier, and my one daughter has gotten quite good at cleaning the machine now.

cheers and keep up the good collecting.:cool:
:peace

salt:banghead, popcorn:mad:, used bags and bowls:duh, and oh yeah cleaning the actual machine:monkey2.

but man the popcorn does taste much better than microwave. i actually have my machine upstairs in the kitchen away from the movie/display area. tends to make cleanup alot easier, and my one daughter has gotten quite good at cleaning the machine now.

cheers and keep up the good collecting.:cool:
:peace

Def tastes waaayyyyy better than the microwave....if you have the room, i highly suggest a dedicated theater...watching dark knight, iron man, transformers in 7.1 and blu ray puts a smile on my face every time. Now...if i can just get around to getting all the pieces in the detolfs, i will never leave that room...hahahaha. :banana

Def tastes waaayyyyy better than the microwave....if you have the room, i highly suggest a dedicated theater...watching dark knight, iron man, transformers in 7.1 and blu ray puts a smile on my face every time. Now...if i can just get around to getting all the pieces in the detolfs, i will never leave that room...hahahaha. :banana

Now you're speaking my language :D to me there is nothing more satisfying than just that kind of experience. Blu Ray always puts a big smile on my face!

BTW welcome to the boards, good to have you here! :joy

Now you're speaking my language :D to me there is nothing more satisfying than just that kind of experience. Blu Ray always puts a big smile on my face!

BTW welcome to the boards, good to have you here! :joy

Nothing more satisfying than people coming over and saying HOLY SH**!! How big is that screen? and then the look on their face when they see that the pic is as clear as their 1080p plasma or lcd and the sound blows them away.

Nothing more satisfying than people coming over and saying HOLY SH**!! How big is that screen? and then the look on their face when they see that the pic is as clear as their 1080p plasma or lcd and the sound blows them away.

Well how big is that screen???:D

Awesome set-up. I love the look of framed posters. It has become my favorite hobby. They complinment my p.f. collection quite nicely.

But, friggin' HT is putting out figures that rival any p.f.'s I have to be honest...

Happy collecting!

Back