• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Hawkeye for POTC/Terminator/Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"buttercup" isn't derogatory towards a specific race/orientation/creed/religion. It's my term for when people are just being... well, it's just my word. It isn't meant to one thing in specific. However please refrain from using specific slurs on my threads if you don't mind.

This is about CSI complaining I didn't reply to his PMs. I'm not required to. I was already speaking to about 3-4 other individuals, all of which PMed me prior to him, that were fulfilling what I needed for a deal. I deal with a "first come first serve" basis, and I've told other members (who understood and were reasonable) that I had others in line ahead of them.

edit: Are you not American? Honest question- I haven ever heard "Yellow Flower" or anything of the sort. Even when I was in England I didn't hear that term, so please enlighten me (not being sarcastic, I really just am not familiar with that term).

I am in Calif, your calling me a Bottom. As a American you have to watch what you say. Everything is taken in the wrong way. You have no idea if I like girls, guys or both. I just found it a south thing and let it go. Really have you seen all the crap about the Superbowl ads. You would never know if I am American or not unless I tell you.

As far as using words. Gay is not a bad word, yet yours is. So how is really the one trying to save face (not me by your own words I am a bottom).

"buttercup" isn't derogatory towards a specific race/orientation/creed/religion. It's my term for when people are just being... well, it's just my word. It isn't meant to one thing in specific. However please refrain from using specific slurs on my threads if you don't mind.

This is about CSI complaining I didn't reply to his PMs. I'm not required to. I was already speaking to about 3-4 other individuals, all of which PMed me prior to him, that were fulfilling what I needed for a deal. I deal with a "first come first serve" basis, and I've told other members (who understood and were reasonable) that I had others in line ahead of them.

it's plain rude to ignore a pm when you are trying sell or buy something . your time is not the only valuable time around here . most likely a simple not interested would have sufficed . and stop pretending that you did not intend buttercup as a deragatory term . we all know what you were trying to say.

Nope- you sure don't know what I was trying to say. But hey, thanks for your disregarded opinion.

And you guys can whine and say it isn't about not getting the figure but you only amped up the whining when I mentioned it was pending trade. Tsk tsk.

how was it disregarded , when you responded ? I think the only person who does not know what you are saying , is you !

Ventura, oh hell then you did know what you where saying. Sorry man you are so busted! :peace I got to go, but just make sure you. Well.

Cali is a better place now and its confirmed that the South will never rise again . enough bumping :wave

Gee, because I posted anything and everything about the Confederacy or anything regarding that in any aspect whatsoever. You're an imbecile.

Gee, because I posted anything and everything about the Confederacy or anything regarding that in any aspect whatsoever. You're an imbecile.

An again you're calling people names. You don't get your way you call us gay. Everyone knows you were doing it. I called you out and your busted. So now you call us dumb. Again you don't know who you're calling dummy. You have know idea. You need a hug.

An again you're calling people names. You don't get your way you call us gay. Everyone knows you were doing it. I called you out and your busted. So now you call us dumb. Again you don't know who you're calling dummy. You have know idea. You need a hug.

:lol

I think with the fact that he has called me a "Princess" someone else a "buttercup" he likes getting into a ring in Lycra and handling men roughly, is a sailor and takes offence to homosexual comments.....

By Jove Watson, I believe we've cracked it :lol

Right, I'm a professional wrestler (which the majority of you likely watch) so therefore I must be a homosexual. I do something that is neat and unique therefore you bash it. No worries, I take zero offense to your comment because I know the truth.

Before I get to the "sailor" comment, I'd like to address your Sherlock Holmes quote... a literary character that has been long referenced as as homosexual in films as well as books. Smooth move there.

So the sailor comment, the one I did take offense to. The four bullets and explosion I survived as well as the nine people I buried, my brothers in arms and the ones that died honorably, all want you to say it to my face (although you'd never dare to). You can say whatever you like but disrespecting something you could never understand with such a snide and obscene remark shows you have no honor, no dignity and you (successfully, albeit) tried to get a rise out of me for saying something completely moronic shows you have no class.

You're on ignore and I'm requesting this entire thread be cleaned up. Pathetic.

Right, I'm a professional wrestler (which the majority of you likely watch) so therefore I must be a homosexual. I do something that is neat and unique therefore you bash it. No worries, I take zero offense to your comment because I know the truth.

Before I get to the "sailor" comment, I'd like to address your Sherlock Holmes quote... a literary character that has been long referenced as as homosexual in films as well as books. Smooth move there.

So the sailor comment, the one I did take offense to. The four bullets and explosion I survived as well as the nine people I buried, my brothers in arms and the ones that died honorably, all want you to say it to my face (although you'd never dare to). You can say whatever you like but disrespecting something you could never understand with such a snide and obscene remark shows you have no honor, no dignity and you (successfully, albeit) tried to get a rise out of me for saying something completely moronic shows you have no class.

Now again you not getting your way an again you attempt to attack us. I do watch that sport I used to watch hockey. I know what it's like to be shot, my vip is still walking. I also know what it's like to watch my friends go though war. My little man you don't know what war is. You used the word keyboard warrior once.

You are right this should be locked and not clean up. You're on the losing side.

You know nothing about me or my past.....
Ive seen more S.H.I.. t in the forces than you will ever see so don't give me that *****.
Your fallen would actually probably get you to stop acting like a kid over a load of figures and man up a bit.
I had no intention on escalating your rudeness to this but you just can't get through to some people.
Your an angry man and probably need counselling......

I'm not on here to make enemies and met some really nice and genuine people on here. Thankfully I don't cross paths much with people like you....
Take a good look in the mirror and just get over yourself.....

Back