• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Hawkeye for POTC/Terminator/Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocTroy

Super Freak
Reaction score
** Read entire post prior to contacting me. **

I am redoing this thread as people seem have a difficult time with the concept of what guidelines are. It's generally the way I wish to conduct business that is in line with what the board advises. If you don't like my guidelines we don't have to deal- no burden on me, that is perfectly fine. Please read everything prior to contacting me. Thank you for your cooperation.

Doc's Guidelines

1. Under no circumstances do I send offers/make offers. In my opinion that is what eBay is for. If you decide to skip over this guideline and ask me "what is your offer" or anything of the sort you can proceed knowing my offer for anything (even Tumbler, Iron Monger, etc) is $5.00 usd shipped. Thanks.

2. If you don't have a lot of feedback or if I just decide to I may request you to take a photo of the item with the date and my username. Why, you ask? Too many scummy scammers out there and if you want me to drop the kind of money on these items then go with that. If you can't do that then we'll just not do business.

3. I don't pay eBay prices on eBay- so I won't do it on a forum. If you want eBay prices go to eBay. We're collectors, not gougers. Profit is fine, no worries there.

4. I don't generally like to ship overseas, but doesn't mean we can't work something out.

5. Saying things like "C'mon just take the deal" is absolutely not welcomed.

6. Pet peeve of mine is people posting on the thread- I like to conduct deals via PM. Please don't post on my thread to avoid clutter. Thank you. In the same line of thinking sending me three-four PMs in a row saying "Did you read my PM" or "Why haven't you replied" is generally going to just be ignored. I'll get back to you when I can.

On to the items!

Haves
DX12 Batman - $280
DX09 Batman (missing batmobile communicator) - $235
DX08 Joker - $220
MMS Bane - $190

All respectfully displayed in a smoke free home

Wants
* In order of priority. Thanks! *
1. DX06 Jack Sparrow (must be complete) *PENDING*
2. DX10 T800 Higher Priority
3. MMS136 T1 T800
4. DX11 Joker 2.0
5. Iron Man Mark I 2.0
6. USO Rescue Captain America
7. Red Skull
8. T600
9. John Connor
10. Toy Fair Batman/Bruce Wayne

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Re: WTB Hot Toys (Various)

Sideshow still the Captain America in stock

@endless1

I know it's still in stock, but I try to help the guys out on here that are maybe wanting to fund new purchases by selling ones they want to part with.

Also common sense (not you endless1) bump.

@endless1

I know it's still in stock, but I try to help the guys out on here that are maybe wanting to fund new purchases by selling ones they want to part with.

Also common sense (not you endless1) bump.

Sorry maybe my common sense and you're is not the same. But all your wants in red is not only in stock but fresh. I own most of what your looking for and paid full price for them. You also have rules on buying (you also sell). Really what are you going to really save 5% maybe?

I am not being rule but business and collecting 101. Ebay is good I heard. Just go too ssc and buy them. I don't own cap but the rest are a joy.

Notice: I really only buy stuff from collectors on here that are selling stuff to pay for new interests.

If you don't like, don't be a keyboard warrior and post on my WTB or FS threads. Period.

Notice: I really only buy stuff from collectors on here that are selling stuff to pay for new interests.

If you don't like, don't be a keyboard warrior and post on my WTB or FS threads. Period.

So sorry, someone needs a hug. If your getting 20% off at the other place why should someone on this site sell it to you for 25%? Your a reseller setup a account at ssc and get the 30%.

Attacking me is really not going to hurt me in anyway. Come to think about it. I will play with my tumbler now.

Hugs and a BIG WET Kiss...

I feel the need to let you guys know that some of you are delusional on your prices. Why would I pay $200 plus shipping on Mark I 2.0 or Red Skull when they are cheaper at retail? Oh and if I wanted to pay eBay prices guess what? I'd go to eBay!

Its how you word it and how you make someone feel about it that is where my issues are. It's not that you are trying to get something cheaper. By your own posts/emails you can get something for 20%. Great, use what you have and do what you need too. Its all good. But when someone pays xxx why should they sell it cheaper. Unless they need the money fast.

Your also fast to call people names if they don't take your side. Buttercup really? You don't even know me in person. I just happen to see your post and hit your link if not for that I would never have even known about you.

As for something open. We are not talking about a car. We are also not talking about something that you can get at Target (You seem to sell those on eBay). We are talking about items that from what I seen can only be bought at 10 or so place not counting eBay.

Again my issue is how you come across. Hay I can get it for 20% MIB and you have it. So its no longer MIB sell it to me for 40% or even more. You have a resale lic use it, but it new and be done with it. The SSC points don't really mean much anyway.

Tell you what. I don't collect WWF/WWE/or what ever its called these days. But I will offer you $10 ship for your sign belt. It's not MIB, someone put ink on it. It's the buttercup in me (BTW what does that even mean?)

I have Hawkeye. Everything included even brown shipping box.
PM me if you are interested.

I agree about other people posting stuff on other people's threads who are only making snide comments or putting down others or trying to make reason of how their figures are better than others or why they would sell at lower price when they bought it at full price. Hello! The figures you bought and displayed is called USED! That means depreciation folks. And I know a lot of collectors value their figures like their babies, but if you don't want to sell then just say thanks but no thanks. What is the point of making any other comment? It is natural that people who want to buy want to buy cheaper and if you want to sell then fine and if not then don't. That's it!

Some people have things worth more than others...but some people wonder why their DX08 89 Joker hasn't sold for $250 plus shipping and paypal fees (why would I pay your fee? Thats YOUR bill) when he is readily in stock brand new from retail stores that absolutely won't rip you off.

Some people have things worth more than others...but some people wonder why their DX08 89 Joker hasn't sold for $250 plus shipping and paypal fees (why would I pay your fee? Thats YOUR bill) when he is readily in stock brand new from retail stores that absolutely won't rip you off.

This i am with you. I will not pay your business fee's. They need to add it or eat it.

This i am with you. I will not pay your business fee's. They need to add it or eat it.

Exactly. The entire "$220 plus shipping and you pay paypal fees or send as gift" thing is absurd.

1. I'm not going to send money as a gift to someone I don't know- instant chance to take my money and run.
2. That is PayPal's money- those fees are how they pay people's salary and keep operating.
3. That is YOUR bill. I don't request people to send money to me as a gift.

My biggest pet peeve here is "I have Batman Demon what you looking to spend make me an offer" well I'm about to update my first post and say everyone can know my offer is $5.00 from this point forward. If I wanted to make offers I'd go to eBay. Tell me your price, and we can work from there.

Back