My Happy Trip to Disneyland or lack thereof

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well my birthday is wednesday the 10th im turning 23 and i planned on going to disneyland, hotel suite reservation's etc. My friend and i had planned to stay 2 day's one day at disneyland one at disneyland CA adventures the first day was a blast and the weather was just perfect sunny but not overbearingly hot at all. The Second day come's we went on one ride twice and my friend and i were going toward's california screamin and were told by a cast member to go up a ramp and we did so not thinking anything there was another family to the side of us also with a child in a wheelchair severely handicapped. Then the S%^& hit the fan i put on the brakes on my wheelchair and then stood up cause im not immobile by any mean's but i cant walk for more than 5 minutes without feeling horrible with pain so especially in amusement park's i always use my wheelchair and so this man and women in their 50's approximately start screaming at me and my friend saying how there son cant walk and i shouldnt be here and then stating the fact that they would pray i dont meet them in a dark alley and various threat's of varying severity. And to watch my back if i see them on another ride or out of the park and at this time it started raining like cat's and dog's and the cast member didnt even call for security or anything she was just shellshocked and standing in between us we left cause i didnt want any problems i could've easily just punched either one in the face and they would've been knocked out for a few moments but i dont want to be banned from the park's i've loved disneyland since i was little. I personally think the verbal assault on me was because they thought i was faking it since they did say i was a lieing piece of $%^& yet what they dont know is that i've had 24 major surgeries and currently have stage 4 kidney failure i guess i didnt meet their criteria for being handicapped.

It's too bad. People can be pretty dumb. Still, you could've had a good time. Why let it ruin a good vacation?

Hey, look on the bright side. They'll definitely outlive their kid. Horrible thing to say but it brought a smile upon your face, didn't it?

yeah i was trying to keep cool in the situation cause i knew if i punched the guy once that i was going to be banned from the park's indeffinately and a selfless idiotic moronic insolent inferior ********* isnt worth the trouble of me breaking my hand over cause i knew if i threw one punch i would follow it up with several more to his face.

you may want to use a "." once or twice in your original post. But I can relate to your story. And I hope you pull through whatever you are going through.

This one time, when I was visiting my terminally ill mother, who was dying of cancer, I was doing some errands with her and we had to stop in a store to get something or other. She had a handicap sticker (legally, of course) so she parked in handicap spot while I ran in to get some milk or bread or whatever. When I came out of the store, she told me that this little ____ing prick walked past her and said, "You don't look very handicap," while she was waiting for me in the car. If I had been there while that dickwad had said that, I probably would have gone to jail that day for beating the kid to a pulp. It's one thing to witness your mother dying slowly in front of you, it's totally another thing for some punk to disrespect the fact.

Some people are just very stupid, and completely ignorant. I find myself now trying to go out of my way to make sure I give "the right of way" or whatever to anyone that is obviously sick, disabled, or elderly, without making it completely obvious.

Dang man, sorry to hear that drama happened to you in the "happiest place on earth...."

Did you even mention that you DID have a physical condition?? People just always have to make a scene unnecessarily.... Dumb.

no i said nothing to them i was turned around the opposite direction looking at my friend while she was doing most of the talking and im a girl btw.

I used to be in and out of A&E for about 2 years straight at least once a month needing morphine or gas and air for pain that was unbelivable. The doctors could never find anything wrong and in end presumed I was addicted to the pain relief. I ended up going for a second opinion with a private doctor and they figured everything out within a week and got me on pain killers which work now , I don't blame the original doctors though because I know they did try. Whilst its ridiculous of this family to say anything to you they could be going through a really hard time with their kid or something and they just snapped , not that that makes it right.

Am I the only one who finds the image of a handicapped person beating the ____ out of some handicapped kid's biker parents? Sounds like an episode of Seinfeld. :lol

wownotsurehowiwouldhavereactedprobablywouldhavetoldthemtoshutthefrontdoorandmindtheirownmotherforkingbusiness

I'm sorry to hear that :(
Some people are just rude, judgmental a-holes...

Anyway:

:mexwave Happy B-Day Misfit!!! :mexwave

Am I the only one who finds the image of a handicapped person beating the ____ out of some handicapped kid's biker parents? Sounds like an episode of Seinfeld. :lol

I actually do find that funny like I can imagine myself Punching him in the armpit which makes your arm go numb for about 5 minutes then walking over to the idiotic _______ and then punching her in throat repeatedly lol

I couldn't have kept my mouth shut, but then you're probably a better person than me. My mother has problems with walking. She's had a hip and knee replacement and will be getting another knee replacement next month. Of course she moves slow and sometimes that pisses people off who have to walk behind us. If anyone says anything, and it has happened, I'm all over their asses. :mad:

I couldn't have kept my mouth shut, but then you're probably a better person than me. My mother has problems with walking. She's had a hip and knee replacement and will be getting another knee replacement next month. Of course she moves slow and sometimes that pisses people off who have to walk behind us. If anyone says anything, and it has happened, I'm all over their asses. :mad:

Same with my grandmother, who has rheumatoid arthiritis. She has a motorized scooter now, yet people still snarl and mutter something under their breath, to which I reply, "Can I help you?" No one has ever had a response.

Back