My growing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that austin pose, and your mini poster at the background always make everything better.. superb addition buddy!!

I am sorry but I will have to steal that upside down A4 stand idea, loved the depth it gives to the display.
Great work my friend!

Lol, one of the reasons why we post is to help give ideas bud. The signs definitely bring a another layer into the mix. Glad you like it man.

I am sorry but I will have to steal that upside down A4 stand idea, loved the depth it gives to the display.
Great work my friend!

I envy every single shelf. This is a phenomonal collection and an incredible, intricate, yet simple set up. It's a work of art. And one day when I have my own house, I will strive to have a collection as clean and crisp as yours. 10/10 my friend.

Wow man! Thanks for the awesome feedback. Means a lot. Thanks for visiting.

I envy every single shelf. This is a phenomonal collection and an incredible, intricate, yet simple set up. It's a work of art. And one day when I have my own house, I will strive to have a collection as clean and crisp as yours. 10/10 my friend.

I been collecting for about a year in a half now. Started out with 1/4 scale then went into Hot Toys, Blitzway, Enterbay and etc. Found myself buying way to many figures and it just started getting cluttered. Decided to collect characters/figures I love and that have meaning to me. So I dove into customs. What can say other than I love the custom game. I appreciate and respect the artist as well as the entire process. Even the imperfections I find value in. I collect because I enjoy the hobby and believe it or not it brings me zen. I think I rambled enough, lol

How long are you collecting?

Back