My growing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a fantastic piece, looks great!

Do you know what company produced Mr.Incredible? Would love to own one.

Thank you. Disney Pixar released it. D23 The incredibles. Only a 1000 made so I bought two. One to keep in the display case it comes with and the other to keep on the shelf. Elastic Girl looks amazing as well. They are available on Ebay but the prices are going up

That's a fantastic piece, looks great!

Do you know what company produced Mr.Incredible? Would love to own one.

Your custom Leo headsculpt (from the Revenant) is a vast improvement over "The Hunter" by Xensation.

I just got the figure a couple weeks ago - it's passable for Leo but not likeness is off, not to mention the skin tone way too dark.

Thank you. I haven't seen the "the Hunter" in person. Scott Pettersen did a great job on this custom. Really honored to have this in my collection

Your custom Leo headsculpt (from the Revenant) is a vast improvement over "The Hunter" by Xensation.

I just got the figure a couple weeks ago - it's passable for Leo but not likeness is off, not to mention the skin tone way too dark.

Got into the game a wee bit to late, but stonked by you gary oldman Dracula, that is the rainman version is it not sir.

I keep coming back to this figure because I love it. New shot of Gandalf. I hope you freaks are enjoying your holiday weekend. First post updated.

Back