My growing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been collecting for about a year in a half now. Started out with 1/4 scale then went into Hot Toys, Blitzway, Enterbay and etc. Found myself buying way to many figures and it just started getting cluttered. Decided to collect characters/figures I love and that have meaning to me. So I dove into customs. What can say other than I love the custom game. I appreciate and respect the artist as well as the entire process. Even the imperfections I find value in. I collect because I enjoy the hobby and believe it or not it brings me zen. I think I rambled enough, lol

Amazing man!!, couldn't agree more.. :duff

Amazing pieces and poses man, some pure works of art, would love to see a pic of them all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for the positive feedback. I'm actually going to take a pic of my collection combined once a few more pieces come in. I want to show how I made my collection part of my decor.

Amazing pieces and poses man, some pure works of art, would love to see a pic of them all together

Wow thanks for the positive feedback. I'm actually going to take a pic of my collection combined once a few more pieces come in. I want to show how I made my collection part of my decor.

Your welcome pal, love looking at your pics, if I didn't like iron man and batman so much would like to think I could achieve what you have, and excellent news will look forward to that pic

Back