My growing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, now thats a display........nice clean sharp presentation....i agree with a few others, all look great, but the mrs. doubtfire, and Dr. Evil are simply fantastic....congrats.....

Great collection and what a well presented display.
Your friends must love looking at your display.

Brother Marty, you already know this all your fault for getting me into this game, lol. Much love man. Thanks for inspiring me.

WOW, now thats a display........nice clean sharp presentation....i agree with a few others, all look great, but the mrs. doubtfire, and Dr. Evil are simply fantastic....congrats.....

Thanks buddy. Trust me it took me a long time before I came up with this concept/setup. I had all my pieces all over and just decided to collect only the ones I love and that are different in my eyes. Keeping it minimal and clean.

Amazing masterpieces I wish I had enough shelf room to display them as cleanly as you

Thanks man. I wish I can confirm that all my friends enjoy looking at my collection. They can't justify the expense. As you know, not everyone gets this hobby so it is nice to share it with a fellow collector.

Great collection and what a well presented display.
Your friends must love looking at your display.

very nice collection I'm really liking tge David custom I been looking for one & can't find it. also I love your set up

Back