my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much my man I mess around alittle bit I try bro I appreciate your kind words very very much thanks my man I'm proud of the way they came out

I have serious wish to play the game, but after seeing your joel and Marfs, i ll not play otherwise i ll want bash one for me :)

Who painted yours Mike?

kai studios painted it i did all the weathering on the body made the gas mask and flashlight little etails like that really make him come to life thanks for the comments fellas i love him

heres some more details on my joel all the weathering i did to him i love how this came out he was really fun and cool to make

heres some more details on my joel all the weathering i did to him i love how this came out he was really fun and cool to make

Thought I would check in to see what your up to and Damn! you did a Really Good, No Great Job on Joel, Mike, Digging the Details WOW! Excellent Posts my Friend.

Thanks my man you always say nice things to me brotha I really appreciate your comments my man and I'm glad you enjoy him I really like this figure the detail is just truly insane and there every part jn this guy is top notch I really took my time trying to get everything right last 2 thing I'm waiting in is his pistol and his watch and stand decal then he will be done.are you making one if so of there's any help you need bro don't hesitate to ask my man.

Thanks my man so much that really means a lot bro I really worked hard on him and just wanted him to come out as best as possible I'm just waiting in the revolver for the holster and his watch and he will be complete I'm also going to get the iminimie head as well so I can alternate

i finished weathering my zombie for my walking dead setup really happy with the end result comments welcome fellas

Last edited:
Back