My first custom - Dengar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make any more of dengerheads i would buy one it looks sweet

grevious, is it the old Dengar you like or the new one? Either way, if we can get our hands on a head I would gladly do it for you free of charge.

033-1.jpg

^^how did i miss this...................just absolutely love it...............:yess:

and this...............just off the hook bad ass & inspires me to take a shot at this guy............(and i loathe him)...:lol

That Rancor keeper is freaking cool. How did you do the body on him?

barry, you "loathe" Dengar? shame on you. :lol

That Rancor keeper is freaking cool. How did you do the body on him?

barry, you "loathe" Dengar? shame on you. :lol

Thanks Chaka, the belly is from a doctor who slitheen figure, you can pick them up on ebay for a couple of bucks and the arms, legs and head can all be used for other figures. Just cut the belly off and sculpt it on with milliput, like a vest. Bet you can come up with a better way! Would love to see lots of slightly rounder characters :)

Thanks Chaka, the belly is from a doctor who slitheen figure, you can pick them up on ebay for a couple of bucks and the arms, legs and head can all be used for other figures. Just cut the belly off and sculpt it on with milliput, like a vest. Bet you can come up with a better way! Would love to see lots of slightly rounder characters :)

Very cool indeed, thanks! I guess I will put him on my "to do" list. :)

Flosi, this is how I tackled the backpack for my original Dengar, can't wait to see yours, I will try it again some day.

DSCF5302.jpg

and here's a picture I found of one I liked

zman_dengar_back.jpg

Looking good great start with this one:) ... so are you planning on make a 1/6 scaleRancor I think it need's to be about 6foot :rotfl:nana:

82 cm if my calculations are right..

been wanting to print my rancor for a while now.. but 3d printing services want to charge me something like 2800 usd for it.

printing it myself will be super tedious and i have no experience in casting..

any large format printers in the community??

Back