My first custom - Dengar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to do the headgear tonight and I've made the little spikes to go on the arm and leg bands, will post pics later. Your Yakin Luke jacket is in the post, mate. Just picked up a pair of Ignite viking pants for the Rancor Keeper, boots next.

Oww man those Ugs are looking amazing!! As for Lobot... he is brilliant and the Rancor keeper I know is gonna be so cool!!!!!!!!

thanks guys for the comments, I got the head piece done last night, kinda followed the old 3 3/4" figure style. Used faux leather and shaped it with watered down pva and then weathered it. The idea is to hide as many exposed joints are possible. I'm waiting on the pants and boots from TA, in the meantime I'm gonna get the arm and leg bands and stick done. If anyone has any good pics of the Rancor Keeper, I'd love to see them.

2010_11170008.jpg

2010_11170009.jpg

with all the super projects going on at them moment, the speeders, the vaporator and parker's turret, I'm almost embarassed to post my updates. It seems like this guy has taken an age, but he's almost finished. Just got to finish the boots, I bought a pair, but two left feet arrived by mistake, so I'm just waiting on a right one.
2010_11270073.jpg

2010_11270074.jpg

2010_11270075.jpg

yep it's the sideshow shaun of the dead, Nick Frost head, same guy from the hot fuzz movie. I'm always on the look out for sculpts that would make good SW characters.

2010_11270075.jpg

matron that is totally fanchuffintastic he looks so cool aaahhh another one to add to the list of amazing customs that folks are just churning out at the mo!!! I love it so much!!!!

Back