My first Complete Detolf stack!! ....and last!, lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait to see your terminator scene then...That joker fall is my fave...I can hear the laughter from his chatter teeth in the bacground. Outstanding!

thanks guys really appreciate the feedback. Ill have a update soon, I have 3 dios in mind for Marty Mcfly one is almost done.

oh wow. The dioramas are very amazing especially the little touches like the smoke coming out of the cop car.

I look forward to seeing more photos.

Looks really great, well done. Standing by for updates.

Thanks, I posted this on the Marty thread dont know if you seen it, almost complete just need to tweak the lettering, fix the overspray, add amp, and mic stands.....ohh and Marty, lol.

2015-03-23 16.19.06.jpg

oh wow. The dioramas are very amazing especially the little touches like the smoke coming out of the cop car.

I look forward to seeing more photos.

thank you kindly.:)

Those were beautiful !!!

Thank you.

That Joker shelf is fantastic. So simple but seeing it the movie played in my head instantly. :hi5:

Man....your dope!

Thanks man.

That Joker shelf is fantastic. So simple but seeing it the movie played in my head instantly. :hi5:

Yea definitely my favorite, dont know if you had a chance to see my vid but I also had a motion sensor that played his death laugh when you walked up to it, really puts it all together. thanks for compliment.

Since I started to look at this forum I think I almost check every page with display shelves , and you are the BOSS ( no offense to others ) , but really this is something that no one will match in near future .
So incredible and with taste done . So simple but so complicated in same time. I am really blown away with everything u done. Marty diorama also is dope. Cant wait to add amps and Marty.

I cant say which one I love more , you gave em life man, I am fan of all your work , once again for me you are "display your shelves" subforum BOSS :))

I am still blown away man :)))

Since I started to look at this forum I think I almost check every page with display shelves , and you are the BOSS ( no offense to others ) , but really this is something that no one will match in near future .
So incredible and with taste done . So simple but so complicated in same time. I am really blown away with everything u done. Marty diorama also is dope. Cant wait to add amps and Marty.

I cant say which one I love more , you gave em life man, I am fan of all your work , once again for me you are "display your shelves" subforum BOSS :))

I am still blown away man :)))

Hey man thank you very much, that means alot. :hi5:

Back