My first Complete Detolf stack!! ....and last!, lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3M3SIS 2ALL

Super Freak
Reaction score
20150206_221912.jpg

2014-10-27 21.10.03.jpg

20150206_125654.jpg

2014-11-06 20.47.49.jpg

20150206_130424.jpg

20141106_184648.jpg

20150305_163418.jpg

2015-02-26 15.53.07.jpg

2015-02-26 15.54.53.jpg

2015-01-29 00.13.53.jpg

https://youtu.be/gfZIjw3n_fU

Last edited:
Looks awesome mate, the lighting colour you chose for Robocop is perfect for that purplish hue his suit has in the movies.
I am a massive indy fan, so i also love the boulder chase scene you've created.
Dio's are a great way to expand on our figure displays, i've only really made one, but i'm happy with how it turned out. It took some time to finish though.

From russia with love:20140928_172026.jpg

What! Why?

I made the stupid mistake of going to Ikea,lol. I walked in just to kill time and walked out with a Besta. So unfortunately I dont have a dedicated room for my figures and display stands so I had to get rid of the detolf. And none of the dios would fit in the Besta, so on the spur of the moment decided to put them on ebay. Ill probably remake the Terminator scene, but now Ill have more room to add dead cops and overall more detail. But yea was a sad moment for me when I actually had to ship them off. Prior to going into Ikea it was never even a thought to sell my dios. Anywhos im rambling, lol.

Looks awesome mate, the lighting colour you chose for Robocop is perfect for that purplish hue his suit has in the movies.
I am a massive indy fan, so i also love the boulder chase scene you've created.
Dio's are a great way to expand on our figure displays, i've only really made one, but i'm happy with how it turned out. It took some time to finish though.

From russia with love:View attachment 173216

Very nice, see thats how I want my next Dio's to look, this has a very polished, high end look. Very cool.

Wow great dio's.! :goodpost:whenever you do the new one for the Besta I hope you post pictures of them.

Thanks, Yes I will post for sure, the "2.0 versions" are going to have to wait awhile, I have a few ideas for Marty Mcfly that I want to finish before he comes out.....if he ever comes out,lol. So unfortunately Ahnuuld and Robo are going to have to nap for awhile.

Phew! I thought you meant you'd sold up completely. Looking forward to seeing what you do with a Besta!

that is very cool man! I love the Nicholson joker dio

Yea, it was the easiest one, but definitely my fav, that is going to be a redux for sure. I was checking out your thread earlier just didnt finish so didnt get the chance to comment yet. Was digging Don Draper (amongst the other several hundred:clap), one of my favorite shows...to bad its ending.

Great displays bro!

Thank you kind sir.

Phew! I thought you meant you'd sold up completely. Looking forward to seeing what you do with a Besta!

No not at all, I have to many coming in this year....well for me its a lot.

Back