My FedEx Delivery guy collects Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Normally, when I accept delivery for packages, not much convo going on, but as I was signing for my Fellbeast vs. Gwaihir dio, he saw my Saruman vs. Gandy dio and said "impressive. I also collect Sideshow." Seems he's keen on the Sideshow GI Joe stuff. I can imagine his curiosity all this time as he's lugging those humongo boxes that I get at least monthly. Told him about this site.

I give my mailman a bottle of wine or scotch every year at Xmas b/c he gets out of his truck and always rings my doorbell when he has a package for me--and then waits for someone to answer while the whole time my pit-bull is barking her face off. That takes some balls.

At least now if you never get a package you'll know exactly who to blame.

Yeah. But I'm one of the lucky few that has never had damages from shipping or having it thrown on my front porch. Even if the outer box is a bit beat up, the interior is pristine. I'm thinking that the delivery guy is also a collector might have a bearing on my luck.

Normally, when I accept delivery for packages, not much convo going on, but as I was signing for my Fellbeast vs. Gwaihir dio, he saw my Saruman vs. Gandy dio and said "impressive. I also collect Sideshow." Seems he's keen on the Sideshow GI Joe stuff. I can imagine his curiosity all this time as he's lugging those humongo boxes that I get at least monthly. Told him about this site.

Be afraid....be VERY afraid.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

very cool Wetanut!!

and btw, congrats on the ringwraith on steed AP! i saw p!tu's video of you winning that.

:rock :rock :rock

it's the 1 piece I would still like to own someday.

My Orkin guy collects HT and SSC. Ironically his name is Mike as well, he always asks to come in and look at my latest aquisitions when he services my house.

That's awesome to hear. At least he should know proper handling protocol. Or he'll just steal them.

My Orkin guy collects HT and SSC. Ironically his name is Mike as well, he always asks to come in and look at my latest aquisitions when he services my house.

Same, well my mail courier is always interested to see my latest acquisitions, I remember one day I brought him down some of my Rocky HT pieces, he was stunned to say the least. So we have an understanding as to the importance of my packages.

My plumber was admiring my collection - even took some photos with his phone. Wanted to know where he could get a "big" (1/6 scale) Aquaman for his kid.

I give my mailman a bottle of wine or scotch every year at Xmas b/c he gets out of his truck and always rings my doorbell when he has a package for me--and then waits for someone to answer while the whole time my pit-bull is barking her face off. That takes some balls.

ironically she doesn't have any..

Back