• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a large bulk of my Hot Toys collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ppk487

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I will be selling a large quantity of my collection. Depending on the size I will ship either UPS/USPS/Fed Ex ground. Prices will include shipping. I will accept PayPal or Venmo. Here are the list of figures and prices:

TDK Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred MMS236. Opened for inspection but figures and accessories were never removed period.....SOLD

TDK Joker DX11 Special Edition. Previously displayed. For whatever reason brown shipper does NOT say special edition but it is...SOLD

TDKR Batman DX12. Previously displayed...$400

TDK 1/4 Joker Sideshow Exclusive QS010. Opened and only removed the Figure itself. Never removed accessories....$650

BB 1/4 Batman QS009. Opened and only removed figure itself. No accessories removed...$450

MOS Jor?el MMS201. Opened and displayed....$115

MOS Superman MMS200. Opened and displayed....$300

BVS Battle damaged Batman MMS417. Opened and displayed...$300

BVS Batman Special edition with Cowl and sniper rifle MMS342...SOLD

BVS Superman sideshow exclusive. Previously displayed...SOLD

BVS Knightmare Batman MMS372. Previously displayed...$450 REDUCED

BVS Black chrome armored Batman MMS356...$300

Every figure comes with all original packaging including the brown shipper. Most accessories were never removed even if the figure was displayed. Everything is also in mint condition.

If anyone wants to see pics just PM me. Every figure is boxed up in their original packaging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back