My ever changing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Your Reeve superman been with you for while and I guess he will be always a keeper for you.

Thanks!

If anyone would like to see what has happened to my Silver Surfer statue since I sold it to RobertoBagg10, click HERE!

(Also just linked the page earlier in the thread, so apologies to anyone that has already seen it!)

Really like how you showed the changes to your collection as the years passed. Great collection, thread and idea.

Loving my two new trooper additions (and that they turned up today instead of Monday!)
Not loving that the Squad leader box was battered due to SSC once again forgetting to pack out my order!
(Thankfully, my two Lukes that are being delivered next week, both show as being packed out)

8C3D0376-DB50-4DCC-9962-962AFB31C002_zps27ouynle.jpg

6992C293-5637-42E9-88A4-AAB5716B4956_zpszmh8lsi8.jpg

FAA864B0-C2CF-43DE-9170-38BF8235FEF1_zpsttfnzq34.jpg

394CB7C9-CE1D-48BB-A63E-0726EE4667AF_zpsmhktdh4m.jpg

Great collection! Your Star Wars is looking epic! Curious if you are getting the Finn/Riot Stormtrooper figures? I feel I need those haha

Great collection! Your Star Wars is looking epic! Curious if you are getting the Finn/Riot Stormtrooper figures? I feel I need those haha

Thanks, I'm really happy with how it's starting to look.

Haven't preordered Finn and Riot as I'm planning on grabbing them from HK on release :)

A few more figures over the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately the heavy gunner blaster has some glue on the front which I need to try and remove.

_1070387_zpsq94n3tmy.jpg

And today received 1/4 scale Boba Fett :)

IMG_5757_zpsslimtnlv.jpg

Back