My emma has shipped!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just got here...

Broken cape strap and she doesn't have a tight fit on the base.
Acctualy she is kinda leaning forward when on the base... not happy.

Second sub-par peice in 2 orders.
:banghead

Would make sense you being from California and all. I notice a lot of Californians get theirs before everyone else because the SideShow warehouse is within the State, and thus the smaller numbers for you locals.

Maybe you ordered it later vs. a lot of people. And it goes based on the order number you came in... like if you got #722 you may have been the 722nd person to have made the order for that particular item. *shrugs*

Eli26 said:
...Maybe you ordered it later vs. a lot of people. And it goes based on the order number you came in... like if you got #722 you may have been the 722nd person to have made the order for that particular item. *shrugs*

Nope! It is completely random... at least that is what Sideshow has repeatedly told us. And it really depends on how they were put on the shelves in the warehouse. If the high numbers are in front, they go out first; if the low numbers are in front, then they go first. And that depends on how the pallet was stacked. If the pieces were placed in numerical order on the pallets, then the low numbers would be the last pieces unloaded onto the shelves, and vice-versa.

Thanks for putting me straight Lonnie, you *mutters profanities under his breath and waves his hands in the air*

hehe Just teasing. Well, that's nice to know that it is random. But you have to admit the earlier you order, in a lot of cases your chances of getting lower numbers improves greatly.

Eli26 said:
Thanks for putting me straight Lonnie, you *mutters profanities under his breath and waves his hands in the air*

hehe Just teasing. Well, that's nice to know that it is random. But you have to admit the earlier you order, in a lot of cases your chances of getting lower numbers improves greatly.
Not really. I have ordered alot of stuff right when it went on sale and got a high number, and some stuff I have gotten off the wait list with a low number. Hell, I got a Maul bust off the wait list way after it sold out numbered 125/1000.

Eli, think of us in California as the Fedex guinea pigs for the rest of you. If you look at it, someone has to step into the role. We're just unfortunate to be the ones who have to do that. . . . :lol :lol

Radagaster said:
Eli, think of us in California as the Fedex guinea pigs for the rest of you. If you look at it, someone has to step into the role. We're just unfortunate to be the ones who have to do that. . . . :lol :lol

LOL Love your sense of humor.

And again, I am proven wrong. Well, I give up trying! Cause apparently when I do my fellow Freaks always tell me otherwise!

For once I would like to be right on the money with something. hehe

Bannister said:
Not really. I have ordered alot of stuff right when it went on sale and got a high number, and some stuff I have gotten off the wait list with a low number. Hell, I got a Maul bust off the wait list way after it sold out numbered 125/1000.

Who asked you for your opinion buster!!! :maul

The ill Jedi said:
Here's my lovely Emma. :drool

S5000634.jpg

S5000639.jpg

S5000635.jpg

S5000637.jpg

The all important 'Butt shot'! :rock

S5000641.jpg

T
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Great pix!!!

...so I had to use Epoxy Sculpt to fashion a new cape end for the strap the broke on my Emma Frost. It looks good IMHO but I cannot keep her from leaning since she is soooooo loose on the base. I also noticed that there were some marks on the base where someone might have tried to fix this problem.

It smells like I got someone's return, it would explain why I got it so late.

I am Jack's increasing frustration...
:stake

i was going to ask if anyone is having problems with a loose base but after reading your post assured me that I am not the only one. One of my strap broke too :monkey2 I don't want to send it back. There might not be anymore left :emperor :monkey2

I guess the delay in shipping these out to "ensure" quality was a SUCCEsS:lol:lol

Back