My Disney Big Figures collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you guys looking for Big Fig statues? I am selling my collection of Disney collectibles and I have over 40 big fig statues...
Reach out to me for a list...

Thank you

I have a collection of over 40 plus a whole lot of other Disney items... reach out to me if interested in taking a look... ;)

Anyone know the value of the Bambi with Thumper and at butterfly big fig in perfect shelf kept condition is? Got it on our Babymoon for the nursery, he has since outgrown it. Would consider selling to help cover costs to take him on his first Disney trip next Summer, he will be almost 5y.o. We had to visit several stores onsite to find a perfect/not broken one with a box. Not sure if I still have the box. Thanks! Great collections on here! We also purchased a Bambi print signed by the voices of Bambi and Thumper while we were there for his nursery :)

Hi there, I recently purchased what I believe to be a "big fig" series statue that seems to be rare and hard to come by. I can hardly find any information about it online. It is a 31" tall hand painted resin statue of Chip N' Dale only 250 were ever produced according to the information under the base of the stump. Chip N' Dale separates into its own statue from the stump pedestal that is with it. Along on the Chip N' Dale statue is a large acorn at Dale's foot. If anyone has any information on it also I'd like to know the value of it to see if I got hustled or not. I might be willing to sell it in the near future. Thanks in advance you guys! 1_e6c5dfaa10bb290f60d4a3d3cdd18055.jpg

Hey, guys!

I had a customer come in today wanting to sell a couple of her big figs, so I'm doing some research. She has a Mickey Mouse flying a plane. It has three hooks for a rope to hang it from the ceiling or hanger. She also has a Uncle Scrooge with a money bag and a Donald Duck with a parachute that also hangs from the ceiling. These are knee high, at least, statues from what she said.

Plane.jpg
scrooge.jpg
donduckumbrella.jpg

Any extra info on these?

They are worth about $8 each.

For an easy turnaround, I am willing to buy the set for $90 shipped.

Boy, you're funny... I'm truly laughing... Really.

Anyway, for those serious people, the customer brought the statues into the shop today. Here are the photos:

20160603_112125.jpg
20160603_112206.jpg
20160603_112236.jpg

Hi there, I recently purchased what I believe to be a "big fig" series statue that seems to be rare and hard to come by. I can hardly find any information about it online. It is a 31" tall hand painted resin statue of Chip N' Dale only 250 were ever produced according to the information under the base of the stump. Chip N' Dale separates into its own statue from the stump pedestal that is with it. Along on the Chip N' Dale statue is a large acorn at Dale's foot. If anyone has any information on it also I'd like to know the value of it to see if I got hustled or not. I might be willing to sell it in the near future. Thanks in advance you guys! View attachment 157834
Hey there. Love this one. Will u consider selling it to me?dont know how much this go nowdays ..how much did u buy it anyway ??

Sorry for the late reply...
Prices on Mickey in the plane goes from $ 350 to 400 $. Concerning Uncle Scrutch I saw prices vary from $400 to $550 or even more

Back