My Disney Big Figures collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the size of the big figs just wish they were a bit more detailed, why is it so darn hard to get premium format quality Disney figs!

It is the exact same figure...whats it normally go for? I know this one, i noticed the legs look like there is small cracking where they attach to his torso..but not bad.

Some collectors asking around $250-$300 always depends if the statue is in a real god condition

not big figs, but i thought i share. just got these in the mail today. very nice decor pieces for the wall.

2013-10-08204223_zps8f5ae0e9.png

Did you guys see the line of medium Big Figs that are starting to come out? They are about 15" on average.
I ordered Robin Hood and I should get him in about a week.

Did you guys see the line of medium Big Figs that are starting to come out? They are about 15" on average.
I ordered Robin Hood and I should get him in about a week.

No I didn't actually....post a link please...if there is one that is..:)

I believe he is just asking in general.

Does anyone know where to get a stitch with the blaster or any forums that sells these big figs? couldn't find anything on the dis forum. Any help would be much appreciated.

I lucked out and gone one for cheap years back, but there was some pretty extensive damage in the shipment, leaving his antenna visibly cracked. I never took the time to repair him as I really didn't want to try something that big of an endeavor. He had some pretty thick underwiring for antenna which would have made it hard to bend back and glue =/ But he's still one of the best pieces I have.

I lucked out and gone one for cheap years back, but there was some pretty extensive damage in the shipment, leaving his antenna visibly cracked. I never took the time to repair him as I really didn't want to try something that big of an endeavor. He had some pretty thick underwiring for antenna which would have made it hard to bend back and glue =/ But he's still one of the best pieces I have.

how much did you get him for if you don't mind me asking.

this is my NBX set up right now. I will get Shock at some point, just don't have room for her right now. The Besta doesn't look as cluttered in person as it does in this photo.

Sold to the Poor, returned to the Rich.

Robin Hood and Skippy Medium Figure Statue - Art of Disney Theme Park Collection

I'm not even going to bother posting my usual contre-jour pics because this piece is a huge disappointment. I guess I shouldn't have expected much for $85 for a 15" statue but the sad part is that the sculpt is actually very nice but the rest is just shameful.
First of all mine came broken in 2 spots: Skippy's foot (which a lot of people seem to have also) and the feather on Robin's hood (hehe).
The paint is a big mess as you can see. Paint spots/stains on Robin's feet, face, tunic.... the list goes on.
and for all this my biggest gripe is the packaging! For one thing the styrofoam is of the lowest quality I've ever seem, almost falls apart on its own and came cracked across but even a bigger middle finger to the customer is the box. It's basically a white cardboard shipping box with a black and white sticker on it describing the item.

Like I said "shameful", wasted potential. I won't even bother with a replacement, this one goes back for a full refund and I'm never ordering from the Disney Store again. From now on I'll stick to WDCC by Enesco.

vbht.jpg

l8cd.jpg

qir.JPG

tvcn.jpg

epj.JPG

yq7t.jpg

9cyj.jpg

uhq4.jpg

All Hail the Pumpkin King!

hvw4.jpg

Jack Skellington Illuminated Sculpture - ?

This one (from the same order as my Robin Hood) turned out much better. The styrofoam is still a joke (but at least here we get a proper box), the paint is a bit iffy on Jack's left arm and the light-up is a bit weak but overall much more satisfying.
I've always wanted a good Jack and this one is cool, very decent size as well and comes with 3 change of heads which is a nice touch. I kinda like the angry head best but I'm not sure if it's the best fit for this statue. I have to watch the movie again.
This one I'm keeping.

r80u.jpg

66u1.jpg

z9h5.jpg

g9ye.jpg

36n0.jpg

ah9a.jpg

eoeq.jpg

hgj.JPG

o4xj.jpg

Jack looks good.

Sideshow could've done some great PFs had they not just concentrated on villains. :(

Back