My Disney Big Figures collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sombody at Disney world told me that they will stop making the big statues. I hope this isnt true. I already have a big Micky statue.

Sombody at Disney world told me that they will stop making the big statues. I hope this isnt true. I already have a big Micky statue.

Unfortunately this is true...:( all the Disney big statues u c on my collection are long sold out. I have bought most of them on the secondary market through eBay , and I have paid an arm and a leg to get them....:(

So they are going to stop the big figure line? That is sad to hear. Was planning to start collecting but already looks near impossible to grab some of the older pieces

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily have designed the best Disney big figs, that is why most of my collection have their signature .

Sorry I don't know , which fig u r refering to..... :dunno

I believe he is just asking in general.

Does anyone know where to get a stitch with the blaster or any forums that sells these big figs? couldn't find anything on the dis forum. Any help would be much appreciated.

I believe he is just asking in general.

Does anyone know where to get a stitch with the blaster or any forums that sells these big figs? couldn't find anything on the dis forum. Any help would be much appreciated.

Most of my figs I have been able to get them on secondary market from EBay. Thing is that u need to check regularly and be lucky enough to find what u r actually looking for. It takes time, and money as well. U can always check on eBay under the "Disney big figures" as a search title and best of luck

Most of my figs I have been able to get them on secondary market from EBay. Thing is that u need to check regularly and be lucky enough to find what u r actually looking for. It takes time, and money as well. U can always check on eBay under the "Disney big figures" as a search title and best of luck

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know any good disney forums that show off collections and good threads overall about disney stuff in general? THanks.

Not so sure how complete that list is...I know there is a Jedi Mickey figure thats not on there. Anyone know the value of the Santa (Xmas) donald?

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know any good disney forums that show off collections and good threads overall about disney stuff in general? THanks.

I think you are already in SS freaks so I cant think of any other...u can always check on the "show my shelves" forum in the SS freaks but is all about commix statues. I think the tread for Disneyana has to be the one....:)

Not so sure how complete that list is...I know there is a Jedi Mickey figure thats not on there. Anyone know the value of the Santa (Xmas) donald?

Seen a Santa Donald about a month or so on ebay and it was listed for over $350 if am not mistaken. If by any chance I see one again I will post it here

Local toy store of mine has the Xmas Donald with beard for like $65...looked like some small cracking on his upper leg that attaches to his body..but not noticeably.

There were Big Figs produced for Theme Parks, Disney Stores and Disney Auctions, all done separately by different teams. Most, if not all of these were designed for the Stores by the brilliantly talented Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily:

https://miehana.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-big-fig-list.html

https://miehana.blogspot.com/2012/08/big-figs.html

Thanks for posting the links. I didn't know they made a Kaa and Mowgli Big Fig?!?!:horror :horror :horror

OH CRAP! :slap :slap :slap

I have the King Louie Big Fig and LOVE IT! :clap :clap :clap

I might try and hunt one down when I get some money together. I sure hope it isn't going for too much. :pray:

Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily are THE BEST for Disney collectibles. When it comes to Disney, I almost exclusively collect their designs. Especially Big Figs. No comparison :)

Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily are THE BEST for Disney collectibles. When it comes to Disney, I almost exclusively collect their designs. Especially Big Figs. No comparison :)

It would be nice if u could post some pics of your collection. As u can c am a big fan of Kevin Kidney and Jody too ...:hi5:

It would be nice if u could post some pics of your collection. As u can c am a big fan of Kevin Kidney and Jody too ...:hi5:

Here are a few pics:

8258309431_10b681ba10_c.jpg

8258308175_212cb388bb_c.jpg

8258307121_eced7ae8b5_c.jpg

8258305697_817ebccab4_c.jpg

4522528706_12265be3b9_z.jpg

I also have quite a few more Haunted Mansion and Tiki Room pieces as well I need to take pics of :)

Thnks 4 sharing Captain. That Pinocchio Donkey EARS is impossible for me to get. There was one on eBay 4 auction last month and it has been sold 4 $600. I couldn't afford him as I would have to pay shipping costs and taxes , and it would cost more than $800:(
U r so lucky to have one Captain

Back