my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys! well now I have to build up 2 more wollfe figures,and these two will be the phase 1 versions of him,the bodies are the same as the phase 2 but the two phase 1 buckets are inverted from grey to white,and white to grey.it will look pretty awesome to have all three versions standing side by side. oh did I mention,I still have to complete the at-rt driver too.oh and phase 1 bly and my seige trooper,and my last two commandos,geeze the list goes on and on.

so,got any spare time left??:lol:rotfl

Lol! Thanks brother. As I have said before I plan to have every possible clone in my possession .I just wish I had time to work on other characters. I have a pile of parts to make jabba goones and cantina slime. But not enough time in the day to mess with them right now.I can see a whole wall of clones one day and it will be a breath taking site.

hey guys I need your help,I am looking for a headsculpt that will work as a perfect savage opress,IF i can just find the best facial structure to match him I can sculpt the horns and shave the donor heads hair off.I have looked at quite a few headsculpts so far and nothing jumps out at me,so I am hoping one of you guys have a better eye to spot his likenesses in a sculpt for me.
thanks,mike

What about HeadPlay's Joaquin Phoenix sculpt?

It has a great jawline, deep eyesockets, a wide-ish nose and a bit of a snarl to the lip.

Their Dolph Lundgren has some good angry features with a sharp jawline, but the Phoenix sculpt just jumps at me.

well I have a few pics of what I worked on this weekend.
Picture1701.jpg

Picture1700.jpg

Picture1708.jpg

those wolffe variant helmets are epic! I assume you will do a head as well complete with scar and bionic eye?

I have a few small update pics,nothing major.I played around this weekend and made up my commando sniper rifle and added the cape to my sniper commando.
Picture1719.jpg

Picture1718.jpg

Picture1717.jpg

Picture1716.jpg

Back