my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great customs mike, really like the paint apps and color scheme on the green commando. Wolffe is amazing given the intricate paint detail required, looks like you learned a lot from your work on Fox, another great figure. :clap:clap:clap

thanks guys! I hope one day soon to start working on jabba goones and cantina scum,but for some reason I just cant pull myself away from the clones.

hey guys I just had an idea about my custom commando,how about this,he is a defector of the republic army that has made his way back to his mandalorian roots,so I can finish him as a mandalorian commando,so he will have more of a boba fett color scheme.and I will make his cape with the bantha skull symbol on it and the symbol on boba fetts chest armor on the commando chest armor.

hey guys I just had an idea about my custom commando,how about this,he is a defector of the republic army that has made his way back to his mandalorian roots,so I can finish him as a mandalorian commando,so he will have more of a boba fett color scheme.and I will make his cape with the bantha skull symbol on it and the symbol on boba fetts chest armor on the commando chest armor.

sounds like a great idea to me:yess::clap:hi5:

and a few other clones I am building up,one is the medicom armor on the sideshow promethius body and still needs his helmet painted,the other is the seige trooper built up from parts and a custom helmet thats being painted to match,and my 2.0 boss commando,and my phase 1 bly that has been built up from parts.

and here is my soon to be custom 1/4 scale maul.this fellow arrived the other day.and I must say he is very nice,I like hime better than the sideshow p.f. maul. its a shame the 1/4 poseable figures didnt do well.Im going to touch up the paint on his face,build up a base and more than likely glue his joints in place once I figure out what pose I preffer. and I might even add lights to the saber.

and here is my soon to be custom 1/4 scale maul.this fellow arrived the other day.and I must say he is very nice,I like him better than the sideshow p.f. maul. its a shame the 1/4 poseable figures didnt do well.Im going to touch up the paint on his face,build up a base and more than likely glue his joints in place once I figure out what pose I preffer. and I might even add lights to the saber.

Yes, these are cool figures Mike and it's a shame they didn't sell better. I have the EP III Obi-Wan but haven't opened him up yet. How are the joints? Why not leave him unglued? Thats what I like about these guys, unlike the PF you can change poses. :yess: I look forward to your WIP updates. :)

Yes, these are cool figures Mike and it's a shame they didn't sell better. I have the EP III Obi-Wan but haven't opened him up yet. How are the joints? Why not leave him unglued? Thats what I like about these guys, unlike the PF you can change poses. :yess: I look forward to your WIP updates. :)

well the one I got is used,but looks new.the one thing I noticed about mine is the joints are really loose.and he wont hold a pose.I can see him doing a stage dive off the shelf within minutes of placing him on the shelf.I will look to see if the joints can be tightened up when I get more involved with him.I might paint his body to have the tattoos also.but for the time being he will go on the back burner until I get some other projects completed,
I am planning to build a custom han in carbonite dio,like sideshows,but using the hasbro han carbonite block.im in the planning stages for that.

well my phase 2 wolffe is almost finished! just need to weather him up alittle bit.right now he is fresh off the assembly line.

thanks guys! well now I have to build up 2 more wollfe figures,and these two will be the phase 1 versions of him,the bodies are the same as the phase 2 but the two phase 1 buckets are inverted from grey to white,and white to grey.it will look pretty awesome to have all three versions standing side by side. oh did I mention,I still have to complete the at-rt driver too.oh and phase 1 bly and my seige trooper,and my last two commandos,geeze the list goes on and on.

Back