My Custom Avengers Diorama - entire build process :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

CRAIG PLEASE GET THE MOVIE AVENGERS CAPTAIN AMERICA. lol

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

This is utterly amazing.

One huge, glaring problem though: it's not mine. Luckily that's easily fixed. You can just send it to me. For free, of course. Great, right?!

:rotfl

Amazing, man. Simply amazing. I could cry with envy.

CRAIG PLEASE GET THE MOVIE AVENGERS CAPTAIN AMERICA. lol

Um.....no. Just to bug you :D {evil laugh}

This is utterly amazing.

One huge, glaring problem though: it's not mine. Luckily that's easily fixed. You can just send it to me. For free, of course. Great, right?!

:rotfl

Amazing, man. Simply amazing. I could cry with envy.

Really enjoyed this project from beginning to end. :clap Going to have to watch the video again a couple of times to take it all in. :thud: :hi5: :duff

Just wow again the finish product is amazing and you are one hell of a guy to tackle such an awesome project like this. Looks damn amazing and I wish I had a display like that. Huge congrats! Oh and what case did you fit the diorama in if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Thanks both.

Oh and what case did you fit the diorama in if you don't mind me asking?

It's custom built. I did it all except the obvious: figures, 1/6 scale garbage and can, the Vette was a Barbie car :p, etc. Outside of that, I made it. :)

You'll find the cabinet work starting at post #42.

I'll do a "how to" video someday upcoming. People comment on posing figures, the foam work, the case etc.......maybe I can share some thoughts and insights.

Maybe mistakes I made along the way can save someone else time and money :) Building a pool in backyard, so may be a few weeks...

Thanks both.

It's custom built. I did it all except the obvious: figures, 1/6 scale garbage and can, the Vette was a Barbie car :p, etc. Outside of that, I made it. :)

Wow very nice! Very amazing work. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Absolutely amazing!
Museum-like presentation.
Best dio of Avengers I've seen. :hi5:

Very amazing!

Thanks both.

I call BS on this. You took the real things and shrank them. You obtained Pym Particles, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?! Has anyone seen any of the actors since he finished, "building" his display? I think not.
Ryan

Wow I am very impressed!!! Amazing work of art, simply breathtaking attention to detail!!

This is just absolute amazing. Phenomenally done. I have a few nit picks but I will keep them to myself because of how amazing it is overall. What a display to have

It looks fantastic.

What's next?

This is just absolute amazing. Phenomenally done. I have a few nit picks but I will keep them to myself because of how amazing it is overall. What a display to have

Thanks! PM me. I'm open for constructive criticism. Might be something to learn.

It looks fantastic.

What's next?

Building a pool in backyard, so may be just a little while :) I'd like to do an AntMan display, and a GoTG. Probably in that order.

Back