My Custom Avengers Diorama - entire build process :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

Bump. Got a question on the case, so bumping for those who didn't see the thread. :)

Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted 😊

Finally got around to satisfying the purists here :) :)

Proper A1 Cap and A1 HE replacing the 2 AoU versions.

413488871.jpg

413488872.jpg

Tried a pair of eBay purple pants on Hulk (off a doll)......didn't work, too tight. But was so close. :gah:

Still searching there.

1d63cf6548817365b24f99e23774eb6b.png

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted 😊

Tried a pair of eBay purple pants on Hulk (off a doll)......didn't work, too tight. But was so close. :gah:

Still searching there.

About time for another dio Craig. It was too much fun watching this come together.

Looks really good with A1 Cap and Hawkeye :clap:clap

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted 😊

About time for another dio Craig. It was too much fun watching this come together.

Looks really good with A1 Cap and Hawkeye :clap:clap

Thanks! :)

Yeah I'm about to gear up to do some small ones, that fit in my Malsjo cabinets. Been pool building for a year+, time to get back to serious stuff :wink1:

Future plans for:

Death Star Hallway by Jazz, adapted to fit the cabinet.....and some of my own touches :)

It will be Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie vs Stormtroopers in gun fight

maxresdefault.jpg

Deadpool highway fight, early test shot I did of the "idea":

(using the HT version DP of course)

412781024.jpg

Guardians "Poster" Group shot, like this but 'real' and minus DP :wacky

412307836.jpg

MK6 (when released) with WM1 DC in the final IM2 fight scene. Not sure if I'll try to do drone(s) yet or not.

MCU_BATS__0012_IM2.jpg

Interested in doing this because of the water and plants etc

Still searching there.

[

Spectacular and inspiring. Love dios. PS. re the pants can you just find a pair that works and re-dye? (not black tho). I've seen where folks have even gotten good results using acrylic paint on cloth. But they do make fabric paint pens.

Anyway, fantastic!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted ��

1d63cf6548817365b24f99e23774eb6b.png

Never get tired of looking at the Dio, bet it looks even better in person. Really dig the explosion in the front right corner, excellent work. :clap

Thank you :)

Just had a crew come in looking at my security system (3 guys)......they are like "what is that?!" Turned lights on, they are all ooo-ing and aaa-ing :)

"Can we take pics?" "Sure" "Can we put them on our Facebook?" "Sure" Lol

Thank you :)

Just had a crew come in looking at my security system (3 guys)......they are like "what is that?!" Turned lights on, they are all ooo-ing and aaa-ing :)

"Can we take pics?" "Sure" "Can we put them on our Facebook?" "Sure" Lol

I dunno sounds fishy... Is this Craig Walker, ah yeah we need to come check your security system...more likely some sideshow freaks stopping in for a photo op of your diorama.

Ha, I know right? :)

"We'll be back later now that we know security layout" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back