My Commander Praji turns Roman Tribune

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Star Wars Freaks, I really like my Commander Praji and thank SideShow for making him, he's got a great head sculpt that can fit almost anywhere in time. Here he is as a Roman Tribune. I've also included my SideShow Lee as a Roman Centurion. These figures are great for kit bashing.

IMG_3482a.jpg
IMG_3479a.jpg

It's got to be hilarious to hear "Extra salty" Lee talking as a centurion... :D

LOL, It sure is. This is the PT version. "You fat Body..." I have him right by my front door, so when people come in, they see him and always pick him up only to get yelled at by Lee. A great sculpt indeed. I just quickly snapped these photos and wouldn't mind taking more this weekend. I've read that pixle wants more of a full shot, any other requests? I'll try taking some serious ones too and see how they come out, and will post in a few days. Thanks for looking a giving feedback.

DML usually does good "aryan" sculpts, and since the Empire's look was based on Nazi uniforms it might be a good idea to look there...

LOL, It sure is. This is the PT version. "You fat Body..." I have him right by my front door, so when people come in, they see him and always pick him up only to get yelled at by Lee. A great sculpt indeed. I just quickly snapped these photos and wouldn't mind taking more this weekend. I've read that pixle wants more of a full shot, any other requests? I'll try taking some serious ones too and see how they come out, and will post in a few days. Thanks for looking a giving feedback.

:lol:lol:lol

Definitely more pics! What a great choice of headsculpt, too.

Sorry no dramatic photos, I've been too busy but here is the full shot that was requested. He rocks as a Roman.

IMG_3609a.jpg

I don't know why it's not rotated correctly.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch every one. I can't wait to see the new SS bodies, and wonder if the old sculpts will be able to attach to them. Anyone know?

Sorry no dramatic photos, I've been too busy but here is the full shot that was requested. He rocks as a Roman.

IMG_3609a.jpg

I don't know why it's not rotated correctly.

Thanks for posting that, I just went and ordered one. :lol
I really love the kitbash you've done here Stickman!

Thanks for posting that, I just went and ordered one. :lol
I really love the kitbash you've done here Stickman!

The helmet may be a little tight but his sculpt makes up for it. Besides, you'll have an extra Imperial outfit to resell or kitbash later. I'm Glad I can be of service.

Back