My collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Hey! These two look familiar! I have them too! Armitage is the number one female heroin for me. I'd love to see Medicom make a 12" version of her one day! Where did you put here shades?? She looks better with them!
Motoko Kusanagi: I never really figured out just HOW she is supposed to be mounted on that display... It never really looked good. I see you have the same problem!
I also have Kaneda Shotaro and Tetsuo Shima from AKIRA made by McFarlane. They look great, especially Tetsuo with his red cape and mechanical arm.
I still got her shades but I don't always put them on,it hides a bit of her eyes and her make-up.
Motoko was the first figure I got .At this time , I didn't know anything about figs , I just wanted something to put inside my computer to make a personnal config , I found this figure and I first wanted to put ultra violet paint on it to react to the lights inside the computer case
s6000193wn7.jpg
but when I received it I thought it was cool and didn't want to take the risk to damage it (and started to search for others...)
I received the alien warrior today, faster than I expected, I put the pics in the alien warrior thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11627&page=8
I don't know how you managed to keep your Alien in the box all this time,I'm sure this poor little thing was starving inside , you're so cruel....
catinmicrowaveqs28iw.gif

Did you post pictures of your collection in the gallery?, I had no time to watch much of the collections yet.

Hey Marcus, Where you from?

That pic of the cleaning "ladies"... One of he really looks like an old swedish comedian..

Back