My collection so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonwalker1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
s4w57l.jpg

^ My MJ corner, MJ is my hero..my idol. Ever since i was 5...so yeah, he deserves this in my house.

r8bi1h.jpg

sffiaa.jpg

^ Ezio from Assassin's Creed II , which i got with the special White edition. And of course Tony Montana, he actually speaks to you if you walk past him. He says like 10 of his famous quotes.

156ejw0.jpg

^English and French bulldog statues, and under it very rare Megaman/Rockman figures

24glj5j.jpg

^Megaman/Rockman figures , 2Pac and Eminem, Agent 47 from Hitman and Altair from Assassin's Creed.

fut3zs.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2's Solidus, Solid Snake,Raiden and Solid Snake from MGS, and Super Mario figures :)

b7i5nt.jpg

^Bobblehead Batman

As you can see, i need to find a better place for Bobblehead Batman, Ezio(Assassin's Creed 2) and Tony Montana (Scarface). As soon as the 12 inch MJ Thriller arrives..i'll have to find something else, a new place to showcase all these figures. Cause i am just not happy with how everything is.

Last edited:
nice collection. Assassins , 2pac , Scarface and Michael Jackson , can't get much more diverse than that. :lol

Someday i really want a better place for the figures...i mean the place where the MJ figures are is nice, but if they ever fall off it...that would be bad. I can always ask around for ideas .

Back